RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look like Jamaica ongle have one good football pitch....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look like Jamaica ongle have one good football pitch....

The game with Tivoli v. Water house(?) was played on a pitch that was bumpy as a teenager with very severe acne!

I found the game painful to watch. I watched maybe 15 minutes worth-- (flicking back and forth to more entertaining games).

I finally figured out the reason for so much "air balls" during the game.......

I also wondered: what is the incidence of injury due to bad football pitches?

On a positive note: the opportunity to start a landscaping business (specializing in QUALITY football greens) is waiting to be started in jamaica.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    On a positive note: the opportunity to start a landscaping business (specializing in QUALITY football greens) is waiting to be started in jamaica.
    You would have to have 24/7 security with the right to shoot any goat or cow that come within 50 foot of the pitch...but then again, you could also sell quality curry goat and stew beef every match day
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

....................................but seriously PM, ever wonder why teams like Harbor View (and others) get 5 or 6 NIL from MLS teams?

Ever wonder why these NPL teams find it difficult to string consecutive passes and have basic ball control...?

Something must be done 'bout the bumpy uneven pitch.

If nothin' is done--i am going to return to Jamaica to start a sod farm (provide employment) ....and maintain football pitches.

Oh, and yes, a might 'ave a likkle curry goat ting pon the side.....
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X