X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This bredda is something else!!

Jamaica international Ian Goodison extends his contract at Tranmere Rovers

Apr 10 2009 by Our Correspondent, Liverpool Echo
    IAN GOODISON has agreed a two-year extension to his Tranmere Rovers contract, keeping him at the club until 2011.
    The defender joined the club in February 2004 and has since made more than 230 appearances.
    The Jamaican star has been named Supporters’ Player of the Season and North West League One Footballer of the Season two years running.
    Tranmere boss Ronnie Moore said: “It is great for the club that Ian has agreed his new contract.
    “He has been our most consistent player over the last three seasons and has deserved all his awards.
    “He is a fantastic defender and I’m delighted he will be with us for another two seasons – hopefully in the Championship.”
    Goodison added: “I’m happy to sign a new contract at Tranmere. I’ve enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to the next two years.”

Well done warrior
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

hats off to pepe.. Never see this youth gives less that his best. Imagine if he had Nandis talent or if Nandi had his drive....

Comment

A true Warrior and a credit to Jamaica,well done big man.

Comment

Durability and obviously is still worthy!
          Clap him!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ah teacha defendah dis, di sowjah ah one a di bes defendah wi produce fi years widout tears. Ah ongle Corbet wouldah bettah, if him did get di chance like Pepe. Big up mi defendah, yuh respect is like steel

Comment

Working...
            X