X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close call for another former Reggae Boy

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...s/sports1.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Dont want to be picky but Tegat IS NOT the record scorer for the national senior team; the JFF made a lot of errors back in the day and Tappa is actually the top scorer.

A lot of Tegat's goals came in Friendly non-international games and were erroneously added to the tally just like how they used to count every single game as a cap and it was only after the World Cup that they started keeping proper tally.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

True important correction.. But that road has taken a lot of the seba man dem.. isnt that strange

Comment

"...that road has taken...."(?)

It's safe to say Jamaican drivers are reckless!!

That road (if we are talking about the same location) could be one of the safest--if the rules are followed.
        Last edited by HL; April 16, 2009, 12:20 PM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

When mi go Ja them tell me the worst driver dem a the ones with the Pihl and sons vehicle them. Most of them are from the Netherlands but them come and learn we road code them very fast.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Denmark, not Netherlands.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I remember when I coached Seba....driving back with "management"..from Kingston...and we were flying. I was like man you better slow down. Funny enough...we blew out a tire and nearly wrecked...not once..but twice in the same trip. and what was like a 3 hour trip took 12 hours. There were many times where I wondered if I would survive those roadtrips with the team...with management..and when I traveled on the bus.

Comment

thanks Mo.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hopefully, with the JUTC transporting teams these days, there might be less casualties of our players and management.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X