does anyone else see the irony...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else see the irony...

NAY hypocrisy, in scudamore's statements.

does the premiership have the simply best players or only the best english players?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

you a drink Karl rum too ?

Wha scudamore's say?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

scudamore seh dat dem have the best teams that is why dem mek the quarters...well nuh dem a argue dat too much farina inna english football and that it killing the young english players?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"...drink Karl RUM". (funny nuh 'ell).

And here I am thinkin' dat ongle his boss (Mosiah) had a jinkin' problem.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          NAY hypocrisy, in scudamore's statements.

does the premiership have the simply best players or only the best english players?
          I actually think the statement is worth a laugh.

...but seriously; the teams from the premiership have as one whole - combination of best players and managers.

...as to the English players in the league being the best England has to offer?

Yes. ...and for all that it points to the dearth of 'top of the world players' in the EPL. The real good world class ones, i.e. top of the world ones, are precious few. Just off-hand I can only think of - Rooney, Gerard, *Ashley Cole, Lampart, Ferdinand and Walcott.

...and in *Ashley Cole - I may be going overboard there.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Walcott have a lot to prove.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would bet that Shady Pines is more likely to be stocked with prune juice and maybe even Geritol but not rum.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                I would bet that Shady Pines is more likely to be stocked with prune juice and maybe even Geritol but not rum.
                Tenk yuh, sah!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Moi!? I don't have any problem drinking!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a must Bay Rum him a drink den

Comment

Lampart
                      Who name suh? Yuh mean Lampard?
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Who name suh? Yuh mean Lampard?
                        Same one!

Comment

The debate will go on forever. The big clubs in the premiership will buy the best players. At the moment its the foreigners. English fans/media have a love/hate relationship as far as that is concerned. They want their club sides to win trophies but if their NT fails they cry foul. They cant have it both ways. Besides English players automatically become overpriced. Rooney, Bent are perfect examples of that.

Comment

Working...
                          X