I think Fergie has really lost his mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Fergie has really lost his mind

Rafa is in his dreams , he watches his body languages and interpets it as contempt , saying whom deserves what ! Rafa beyound repair !..lol

Video:
    Sir Alex Ferguson accuses Rafael Benitez of showing Sam Allardyce 'contempt' during Liverpool's match against Blackburn.
    http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1126121770?bctid=19994995001

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8004530.stm
    Last edited by Sir X; April 17, 2009, 03:03 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Rafa is in his dreams , he watches his body languages and interpets it as contempt , saying whom deserves what ! Rafa beyound repair !..lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8004530.stm
    What did Fergie say that isn't true? Didn't we all see the gesture? I for one think Sam deserved it ... used his best defender as a forward, while McCarty sat on the bench? Madness.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Personally I hope he keeps it up , it solidifies Rafa position as Liverpool manager and rallies the troops (fans) together.

Fergie lost the psychological battle along time ago , he will loose the prem war at end of season and go senile , if he isnt there already.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Personally I hope he keeps it up , it solidifies Rafa position as Liverpool manager and rallies the troops (fans) together.

Fergie lost the psychological battle along time ago , he will loose the prem war at end of season and go senile , if he isnt there already.
        I noticed you skirted around the issues of Rafa's gesture during the game and Rafa calling Everton a small club.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is it an issue ? for you and Fergie maybe and we hope to give you more issues to deal with ...lol.

Comment

Tell me my lord, did that small club (Everton) not remove the kop from the FA Cup competition?

Tell me my lord, is the KOP in the FA Cup semis? Of course not.

Is the KOP in the Champs League semis? A gallant effort forward but eventually sent packing.

How was the kop in the lowly Carling Cup? Missing there as well.

And then there is the Prem. Hanging by thread in hopes of winning something. But they shant win there either.

So even Arsenal has chances at the Champs League and the FA Cup, as do Man U and Chelsea. And Man U is in the driver's seat with the Prem. Isn't it most likely then that the kop wont win a darn thing? Most certainly.

So mek Fergie speak his mind. When oonu win something, then we might start listening. And even then, we wont really listen until you can consolidate by winning back to back. Darn it, even Blackburn has won the Prem. I thought the kop was great. By the way, Blackburn beat Man U three out of four in one of the last two seasons. That did not make Blackburn great. So your two victories make you great only in your mind.

Howzat Lazie?
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Well done me prentice.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

With all that BIG TALK i get the feeling of nervousness , in that RAFA has you where he wants you to be.

Comment

Apprentice?? I am the original! Back in the day, I was the only person on the Man U wagon on this forum. I used to hold off all others by myself. The likkle siders, blues, newcastles, SCOUSERS and more. Just beacuse I mek Lazie and the rest of oonu carry the flag you should not misunderstand things. I am the general at teh war college. Oonu need fi contine same way..."...Once more unto the breach...."
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                    Tell me my lord, did that small club (Everton) not remove the kop from the FA Cup competition?

Tell me my lord, is the KOP in the FA Cup semis? Of course not.

Is the KOP in the Champs League semis? A gallant effort forward but eventually sent packing.

How was the kop in the lowly Carling Cup? Missing there as well.

And then there is the Prem. Hanging by thread in hopes of winning something. But they shant win there either.

So even Arsenal has chances at the Champs League and the FA Cup, as do Man U and Chelsea. And Man U is in the driver's seat with the Prem. Isn't it most likely then that the kop wont win a darn thing? Most certainly.

So mek Fergie speak his mind. When oonu win something, then we might start listening. And even then, we wont really listen until you can consolidate by winning back to back. Darn it, even Blackburn has won the Prem. I thought the kop was great. By the way, Blackburn beat Man U three out of four in one of the last two seasons. That did not make Blackburn great. So your two victories make you great only in your mind.

Howzat Lazie?
                    Clean bowl!!! Mi realise sey Xuberant fighting against the waves .. I just decided to watch him battle himself this time.

Comment

Pure contempt: It's a set-up, says 'arrogant' Benitez as crafty Sir Alex stokes the fire

By IAN LADYMAN and JOHN EDWARDS
                      Last updated at 11:22 PM on 17th April 2009
                      Sir Alex Ferguson last night declared open war on Rafael Benitez with a bizarre and
                      apparently premeditated attack on the
                      Liverpool manager.
                      Ferguson’s salvo came as his Manchester United team — for whom Wayne Rooney is a major doubt with a foot injury — prepare to take on Everton in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley tomorrow. The Scot lashed out at Benitez for calling Everton a small club and for a gesture the Liverpool coach allegedly made to Blackburn Rovers manager Sam Allardyce last weekend.

Ferguson said: ‘There’s one thing — along with his arrogance that he showed — that you can’t forgive, and that is his contempt for Sam Allardyce when Liverpool scored their second goal. Did you see it? It was absolute contempt. He went like that (gestures with his arms) as if to say “game finished”. I don’t think Sam Allardyce deserved that.

Act of war? Rafa Benitez crosses his hands after Fernando Torres scored Liverpool's second goal against Blackburn

‘To get that kind of contempt, I don’t think any other Liverpool manager would ever have done that. But he is beyond the pale. I think you should respect a manager. I don’t think you’d ever get me doing something like that. You have to have humility.

More...

I don’t know what he does in his spare time but he’s certainly not using it in the right way. He has played himself into a powerful position at Liverpool. He wants control of all the transfers, why I don’t know, but that’s the last thing I’d want. Crikey.

Hairdryer treatment: Sir Alex lets off a blast

‘And irrespective of what Rafael Benitez says, Everton are a big club. He called them a small club, which points to his arrogance.’

Asked yesterday if Allardyce had mentioned the gesture to him during the week, Ferguson claimed that he had seen it on Match of the Day.

Benitez is understood to be baffled and amused by Ferguson’s latest rant. The Liverpool manager is adamant the gesture was a message to his players and not to Allardyce.

Xabi Alonso had ignored Benitez’s instructions over the free-kick which led to a goal for Fernando Torres.

Alonso whipped it in from the left, contrary to shouts from the bench, and when Torres headed home, Benitez grinned sheepishly and waved his arms as if to say: ‘No more advice from me — what do I know?’ The TV footage appears inconclusive, and Benitez’s gesture, delivered with a smile on his face, is ambiguous.

There was no evidence to suggest it was even aimed at Allardyce.

A source close to Benitez said: ‘Rafa has laughed off what is clearly a co-ordinated attack on him.’

Touchline battle: Allardyce and Benitez at Anfield

Interestingly, an hour or so before Ferguson’s comments, his friend Allardyce had also laid into Benitez about the incident.

Allardyce said: ‘What he did was disrespectful and quite humiliating. He made a gesture that was pretty dismissive to me and Blackburn Rovers as a whole.

‘He opened out his arms and then waved them as if to say that was it.

‘It was a gesture that said to me you are finished, done. He didn’t do it directly at me but it was more or less in my direction.

‘I waited for a word with Rafa Benitez in his room afterwards but, as usual, he didn’t turn up.’

Ferguson suggested he will field a slightly weakened team against Everton — and it may be weaker still if the results of yesterday’s scan on Rooney’s foot cause concern.

However, the recently reunited defensive partnership of Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand is expected to stay together.

Enlarge

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        What did Fergie say that isn't true? Didn't we all see the gesture? I for one think Sam deserved it ... used his best defender as a forward, while McCarty sat on the bench? Madness.
                        Lazie, the gesture was at Alonso. The midfielder ignored the manager's instructions and ended up zipping the ball into Torres for a goal from a free kick. So that was an issue of misunderstanding.

That said, you have to realise that Ferguson's laying into Benitez is a true case of the pot calling the kettle black. Darth Vader is easily the most arrogant manager in the prem and if anyone doesn't think that he doesn't have full control over transfers, I have a bit of land for sale down here in Florida you might be interested in. It makes no sense that Ferguson would make this outburst if he wasn't concerned with Liverpool catching them. I don't think that will happen and I also think that Rafa is just as arrogant as the next manager, but for Ferguson to go on as if he has humility is the height of hypocrisy. Ridiculous.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X