Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup! BoyU out!

Hip! Hip!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

And then there was 1 less trophy.

Comment

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Misery loves company! Congrats Everton. You should also than Mike Riley. If Man U had played a full strength team the outcome would have been different and earlier. Our success has us playing more matches than all others. What is the likkle side's excuse?
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
          Misery loves company! Congrats Everton. You should also than Mike Riley. If Man U had played a full strength team the outcome would have been different and earlier. Our success has us playing more matches than all others. What is the likkle side's excuse?
          tek yuh beating and kool !! if we did have our right side the outcome would have been diffeent too !! My Gunners excuse is that we had a reserve GK and a patched up back 4....
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Quint Toppled out ...haha lol hypocryte talk bout arrogance who tell yuh fe play yuh B side ..lol
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Hip! Hip!
              Stange ... when yuh side lost yesterday .. yuh went missing.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Quint Toppled out ...haha lol hypocryte talk bout arrogance who tell yuh fe play yuh B side ..lol
                How is that arrogance? I would be the first man to question Fergie's team selection, but this I had no problem with. The team didn't lose because of the team on the field, we lost because senior players missed their penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Stange ... when yuh side lost yesterday .. yuh went missing.
                  I was on the road. I returned home about 11:30am today.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    I was on the road. I returned home about 11:30am today.
                    Yah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Yah!!!
                      Yah!
                      ...is right!

You have forgotten that I wrote off the YOUNG GUNNERS season from before it started and continuing during the season. My take - The YOUNG GUNNERS will be inconsistent...play "up and down". It is getting the TEAM right for serious performances over the next 4 years.

Look out for the YOUNGSTERS next year!

Even as late as Dunny saying he would be at the match and expecting a win I never embraced his statement but rather admired his optimism.

Hear mi now - Nex season! ...and the following 3 seasons!

Comment

Working...
                      X