• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The starting eleven

Ricketts

Virgo Thompson Thomas Reid

Campbell-Ryce Hue Stephenson Daley

Shelton Fuller
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

RE: The starting eleven

That back line looks thin!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thin because you aren't familiar with the guys or you know something we dont know.
      SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Not familar with most of them - O'niel Thompson was one with potential. Then I did not hear of him for a loooog while.

Reid has tons of potential but has not been playing up to that potential.

Virgo?

Who is the other player?

When was the last time he played at this level...excepting against Canada? ...and, Canada is not the best of tests! :w00t:

Looks thin to me!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You will give them a chance though right?

Comment

Siya (11/15/2006)You will give them a chance though right?
            Always give the REGGAE BOYZ a chance! Yuh dun kno...?

Comment

Karl if di man dem nuh deh pon di team from nineteen how long you normally not with it or inna nuh fren bizniz wid dem. Or maybe I have misread you after nearly nine years on the site

Comment

Well? Do you have faith in this backline?

Kindly give us a profile on each player?

Thanks!

Comment

No profiles during game time.

I am more worried about the midfielders than I am about the defenders. If Khari and Omar start sieving people through then no matter who our defenders are they will have trouble. But I am happy to see new faces right now rather than when we start qualifying in a couple years time you hear say we did a try win some practice match so we never have time fi give unknown quantities some match experience.

Comment

Siya (11/15/2006)No profiles during game time.

I am more worried about the midfielders than I am about the defenders. If Khari and Omar start sieving people through then no matter who our defenders are they will have trouble. But I am happy to see new faces right now rather than when we start qualifying in a couple years time you hear say we did a try win some practice match so we never have time fi give unknown quantities some match experience.
                    A hear yuh!

...but, I have greater faith in this midfield and the forwards getting us chances and scoring than I have in the back keeping a clean sheet...not to say the midfielders and forwards are not to help in us getting that clean sheet...but...

Comment

Working...
                    X