I think the Beckham doubters need to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Beckham doubters need to

extend an apology to the man. 13 games .. 2 goals .. 5 assists? Wait .. him score only 2 goals that mean him flop!! Just see the man put a ball pon Inzaghi head .....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Is that in the Italian league or the MLS?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

doubt seh wha? seh him can square the ball?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You already tried to explain that the man is pretty consistent in what he does. Assassin seems to think that he will suddenly become a great goalscorer because he is playing in MLS.

Comment

not just a great goalscorer but look like a better player.

When a better player step down in grade his class is suppose to shine through.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A player whose game is based on crossing and scoring the occasional goal is supposed to shine a whole heap how?

Its like you don't get it. His output, due to his strengths and weaknesses, is highly dependent on who he is surrounded by. He is not a dribbler, he is not fast, he is not a great defender, he is not a great goalscorer. Once you understand that, you will stop buying into media hype.
            Last edited by Me; April 24, 2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Becks himself say he wasn't motivated so go figure.

Comment

make him more motivated, the goal post still nah go change.

All you have to do is look on Marcello Gallardo. He was rated in Argentina above Christian Gomez, Schelloto or Javier Morales.

Comment

So how you rate Jawge favorite player?

Comment

succinctly put!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      So how you rate Jawge favorite player?
                      who?

Comment

I am one of them. i have to give him his props. He has done well since going to Italy.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"since going to Italy"

Is Key words sa.

Comment

Bino.

Was rated as one top of top but since going to Man City wha happen?

Comment

Courtney use to sum up people like him in one word, albeit a little harsh sometimes.

"Rucks!"

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X