Wouldn't it be poetic juistice to see how the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't it be poetic juistice to see how the

Newcastle fans bitch and complain how dem want Alan Shearer as their coach and now they get him, they get relegated? Personally I would laugh at the fans.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yup. They didn't do right by Sam Allerdyce
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Have a feelin' Big Sam would have saved them...
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well at least dem putting dem heads togedda!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Have a feelin' Big Sam would have saved them...
          I think so too, but the Newcastle fans are way too impatient.

Comment

More like the Three Stooges
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

didn't shearer deal gullit dirt too?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yep he ran him outa town.

The problem with Newcastle is that they are in a market and feel they should be competing with Chelsea, Manu and Liverpool soo they have no time to build. Let mi see how big side play inna championship.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Newcastle fans bitch and complain how dem want Alan Shearer as their coach and now they get him, they get relegated? Personally I would laugh at the fans.
                  Unfair. Laughing at the fans would be foolhardy and petty. The fans are not the ones who make the decisions. They - like all fans - have the luxury of opinion but none of the accountability.

Shearer was in a no lose situation - he came too late to be blamed, and if he pulled off a miracle, then "come the hero".
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X