RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know our football is backward when. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know our football is backward when. . .

Your team played an international at 7 PM one evening and at 10 AM the next day there is now any noteworthy mention in your major newspapers.

We have signed a new technical director, but it does not make the news next day.

People like Mosiah go to or view the game on TV, but cannot provide any concrete feedback as to the quality and standard of the game.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

RE: You know our football is backward when. . .

Tilla (11/16/2006)Your team played an international at 7 PM one evening and at 10 AM the next day there is now any noteworthy mention in your major newspapers.

We have signed a new technical director, but it does not make the news next day.

People like Mosiah go to or view the game on TV, but cannot provide any concrete feedback as to the quality and standard of the game.
    Perhaps, the writers are finding it difficult to honestly say positive things about our performance? Perhaps?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

Ithink that is the principle.

Yes?

Comment

ForFar (11/16/2006)If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

Ithink that is the principle.

Yes?
        Not sure! ..and, the suspense is killing me!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tilla,

I searched far and wide, and I did not find a match report. Also, I did not see any match photos online. Maybe it is a sign of how far our football has fallen. Generally there is a match report on yahoo & photos, within a few hours after the final whistle.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hortikal (11/16/2006)Tilla,

I searched far and wide, and I did not find a match report. Also, I did not see any match photos online. Maybe it is a sign of how far our football has fallen. Generally there is a match report on yahoo & photos, within a few hours after the final whistle.
            Gotta run...but, the FIFA website is usually good for photos. tek a luk nuh?

Comment

Working...
            X