Ronaldo-"Real dream is dead"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo-"Real dream is dead"

Cristiano Ronaldo has delivered Manchester United a huge boost by declaring a move to Real Madrid is no longer in his thoughts.
    Real Madrid made huge efforts to sign Ronaldo last summer and the player himself refused to rule out the move, admitting his dream was to one day move to Spain.
    Sir Alex Ferguson stood firm and made sure Ronaldo did not leave United, and he has once again helped the club to the brink of another Premier League title.
    However, the rumours of a Real move for the World Player of the Year have refused to go away, with former Madrid president Ramon Calderon intimating a deal was already in place for this summer.
    But now Ronaldo has come out and stressed that he is no longer thinking about a 'dream' move to the Santiago Bernabeu.
    "I'm no longer thinking of Madrid. That dream is dead," he told The People.
    "The only thing I dream about now is Manchester United and winning the Champions League again in Rome."
    Ronaldo has three years left on his current deal after he penned a five-year deal in 2007.

He watched the match?

...now he wants to move to the 'land of Messi, E'oto,
    TH14 and company!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah!!! clever boy

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        He watched the match?

...now he wants to move to the 'land of Messi, E'oto,
        TH14 and company!

E'oto or Eto'o?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          E'oto or Eto'o?
          I have seen it spelt so many ways...I haven't a clue which is correct.

What about this one - Samuel E'eto?

I'll go with Eto'o. That seems to be the correct spelling...or at the very least most often used spelling! ...and his club's website must be correct - Samuel Eto'o or rather Samuel Eto'o Fils!

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/engli...dors/etoo.html
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I only wondered if you were talking about Eto'o. I have never seen it spelled E'eto before. Good to see you doing the research though. . .
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Samuel Eto'o fils means Samuel Eto'o jr. Willi can confirm.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X