Too late shall be your cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too late shall be your cry

Hull duo Daniel Cousin and Geovanni had to be separated during an on-field argument at half-time in their defeat by Aston Villa on Monday night (Daily Telegraph).

Fuller show them the way but them take too long fi rally the team or maybe them did still need Marlon King fi show them
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

But what a ting eeh? Jamaica's big-time fareen striker, Marlon King, has bounced about from one Championship team to the next. He finally made it to the big dance in the Premiership and was tossed about with three different teams who are all battling relegation. While our homegrown "rucks"...... no sarry......."BIG TIME RUCKS" striker, Wiley Boo, is the star player on his team and is looking forward to another year in the big dance. Man all box a bwoy cross him face and tell him fe go siddung and scratch him balls.......get dropped from the team........team in a free fall..........come back into team...........and team moving upwards in the tables......and man and man still a chat bout Trini bwoy....... disappear from forum fe weeks...........can't come stand up inna the fyah............dat's why me haffi respek Xcuse because he will run fe about a day while he dries his tears when his likkle rucks side lose, but by the next day he will be back with his bleatings..............WARLORD WEH YUH DEH??????!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Him lose him crystal ball
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

More like:

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Him lose him ball(s)
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            But what a ting eeh? Jamaica's big-time fareen striker, Marlon King, has bounced about from one Championship team to the next. He finally made it to the big dance in the Premiership and was tossed about with three different teams who are all battling relegation. While our homegrown "rucks"...... no sarry......."BIG TIME RUCKS" striker, Wiley Boo, is the star player on his team and is looking forward to another year in the big dance. Man all box a bwoy cross him face and tell him fe go siddung and scratch him balls.......get dropped from the team........team in a free fall..........come back into team...........and team moving upwards in the tables......and man and man still a chat bout Trini bwoy....... disappear from forum fe weeks...........can't come stand up inna the fyah............dat's why me haffi respek Xcuse because he will run fe about a day while he dries his tears when his likkle rucks side lose, but by the next day he will be back with his bleatings..............WARLORD WEH YUH DEH??????!!!!!
            Calling out the PROFIT Warlord weh you deh?

Comment

~whey yuh deh..deh deh deh deh~..... yuh hear di ECHO inna place?!! it deserted...him tek up him snake oil an' gawn to di next town!! charlatan!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

His silence is deafening.

Comment

Working...
                X