Darren Fletcher Talks To Martin Samuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Fletcher Talks To Martin Samuel

If there is a defining moment in the career of Darren Fletcher, it came in the aftermath of a match in which he did not play. As substitute Fletcher joined the rest of the Manchester United squad celebrating their Champions League final victory over Chelsea in Moscow, Ryan Giggs stuck his head into the huddle of players.

He said, “Lads, this is what it’s all about — let’s have it next year as well”,’ Fletcher recalls. ‘And we were looking at this trophy, which hadn’t even been presented to us, and there was Ryan already talking about next year. It brought home to me what this club is about.
    ‘Later, we were sitting in the dressing room and there were so many players already talking about winning it again. Gary Neville, Rio Ferdinand marching around telling everybody, “I like this feeling, let’s keep it going”. That is why the club gets stronger and stronger. I know nobody has retained the Champions League but we are definitely capable of it.

See rest of the article at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...e-triumph.html.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Excellent article Mr. President. Got more......?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Excellent article Mr. President. Got more......?
      Yuh click the URL?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X