As a Spurs fan let me be absolutly clear, Fergie is the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Spurs fan let me be absolutly clear, Fergie is the best

ever in this modern football era....hands down full stop.

I wish I wish Spurs had got him.........yes I am absolutly jealous.

How he used Ronaldo yesterday as the out and out striker was a stroke of brilliance.
    Ronaldo is a better striker than he is a winger or any other position.

The gunners played the same predictable football of left to right and right to left semi circle passing waiting for a break through in the middle which never came. Wenger underestimated Ronaldo's treat while Manu U respected Walcott and marked him out....Such arragance has kept Wenger trophyless for 4 years.

I want a Barca ManU final, it will be the ultimate game of attacking philosophies, Barca with the outside triangle with Xavi as the main prong against ManU with with the wave and overlapping style.

For the football purist like myself it could be a once in a lifetime expierence.

If Chel$ki goes through it wont be bad either, their style of total football is a method that is proven time and time again but a better match is Manu/Barca.

Best Champions league I've seen in years.

Scaly

P.S I only hope the yard ballers are taking note, that Boys Town Tivoli game on FSC was a waste of 2 hrs of my life.

"P.S I only hope the yard ballers are taking note, that Boys Town Tivoli game on FSC was a waste of 2 hrs of my life."

Careful, you may be accused of not being patriotic. From I saw the disasterous Waterhouse vs Tivoli ... I didn't even bother. How things bredren?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      "P.S I only hope the yard ballers are taking note, that Boys Town Tivoli game on FSC was a waste of 2 hrs of my life."

Careful, you may be accused of not being patriotic. From I saw the disasterous Waterhouse vs Tivoli ... I didn't even bother. How things bredren?
      Everthing good, glad I still have a job.

Looking forward to being a new father again, how u doing ?

Unhuh tief Berbatov and have him a play link, Fergie is something else to rahtid but unlike many other managers he just knows how and when to take a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
        Everthing good, glad I still have a job.

Looking forward to being a new father again, how u doing ?

Unhuh tief Berbatov and have him a play link, Fergie is something else to rahtid but unlike many other managers he just knows how and when to take a risk.
        "Looking forward to being a new father again"

CONGRATS boss, tell the boss congrats as well. (Nuh follow HL with the secretary thing, we all know who run things.).

Bredren, isn't that how Berbatov played for Spurs, drop deep and release Keane? Jangle not on the Berbatov wagon yet ... but mi still a preach to him.

"how u doing ?"

Everything criss .. family alright ... Manu 7 points from retaining the EPL, in the CL final, waiting to see who the victim going to be ... Everyting criss man. Well .. mi property tax a guh up .. but what the hell can I do?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wha...bundle a guh drap? yuh haffi guh hire smaddy fi pick up di baby an' gi it tuh yuh because the knees.....lawd scaly the knees.... now those are 2 ungrateful fulcrum.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL...u are almost right

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            wha...bundle a guh drap? yuh haffi guh hire smaddy fi pick up di baby an' gi it tuh yuh because the knees.....lawd scaly the knees.... now those are 2 ungrateful fulcrum.....
            I played a football match the other day, my normal masters league game and once I got home I was on the couch for the rest of the night now I can't imagine going home to lift anything.

Comment

congrats sa.

Mi sorry fi you. you deh pon couch? hahaha figet that.

You a go deh pon forum like me and Gamma now. You stuck home.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What a gwaan Scaly bredrin? Bwoy the freeness ting done wid me and the Red Bulls. Hard times a reach everybody. W'ppen, yuh naw organize a picnic this year? Yuh drop off a form.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hail bredren!
                  A father again?
                  Congrats to you and your lady!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Scaly,

This "go forth and multiply ting" can be expensive mi have two inna University an one more fas' approaching...but him doing everyting fi help the family bottom line... de bwoy nah do nu wuk!

Seriously, congrats on the addition and best wishes to you and family.
                    Peter R

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words, will let you know how

things turn out.

I am very excited about the Barca ManU match up, this game has every element of good football, quality players, Strategic match up and 2 coaches with different philosophies of how the game should be played.

I agree looks like the best match up in the 52 year history of the league.

Comment

Congrats!
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                          I want a Barca ManU final, it will be the ultimate game of attacking philosophies, Barca with the outside triangle with Xavi as the main prong against ManU with with the wave and overlapping style.
                          You seem to forget that manure did the same thing last year that tried to do this year by stuffing their defense in the first leg and pipping the game 1-0 in the second leg. I submit that Barca always plays attacking ball, manure however don't. They have the ability to change their game which barca doesn't which is why manure may or may not play attacking in the finals. They are a more clever team with more depth and more options. It is unfortunate that Marquez won't be in the finals as his presence would have made a difference. My prediction Manure 2 Barca 1.

P.S. Ferguson undoubtedly has the best record in football of any active manager, but I still think he is a deviant who I wouldn't want as coach of any team of mine. I don't trust him. He would sell his mother for a bit of silver.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And congrats!! I didn't see the announcement. Maybe you are about to father the "next" Spurs great!
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                            X