Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goooooaaaaaaasooooooo !!!

Iniesta !

Justice cannot be denied only delayed !!!

but dem seh justice delayed is justice denied.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

suh DEM seh..

Dem probably with Chelsea now.. quiet...

Heh, heh

Pity it was not BwoyU... oh that would have been sweet revenge.. no matter.. gwine serve it even coldah inna di final !!

Comment

I didn't like how he played today the 90' goal notwithstanding; he was very closely marked and tried to dribble too much... couple times he had Messi free inside or near the box and still insisted on dribbling and lost the ball... cannot argue with that goal tho'.

I think Barca will have to change tactics against ManUre... MU is too good on the counter; I'm not the expert but if they play like they did today it will be a ManUre victory.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          suh DEM seh..

Dem probably with Chelsea now.. quiet...

Heh, heh

Pity it was not BwoyU... oh that would have been sweet revenge.. no matter.. gwine serve it even coldah inna di final !!
          You tek up the boyu ting tuh? Mi watch yuh side and as Munga say, "Wi nuh see nuh boy whey we fraid ah!" As mi tell Karl Saturday, Barca nuh face nuh attack like Manu's attack yet. If Chelsea coulda nulify Barca's attack, the engraver might as well start put Manchester United pon the trophy.

Sweet revenge? Jangle ... talk tuh dah bredda yah nuh? Last season dem get bitchslaped in the semis ... May 27th it will be bitchslapped with !!!!!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X