Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there not one good referee

in all a Europe?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Rosetti...a suh him did name?...was excellent!

The one yesterday was good too, apart from missing two penalties and seeing things that were not there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Rosetti...a suh him did name?...was excellent!

The one yesterday was good too, apart from missing two penalties and seeing things that were not there.
      Yuh is a real comedian to rhatid!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I learn from the best.

Is you did give wi di joke di time bout coughing up someting or di odda?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh tekking dis comedy ting too far now. I shared a most traumatic event which cut my promising playing career short with my forum family, and you want to turn it into a joke thing. How callous of you Mosiah.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dat was di funniest ting I have ever seen on this forum! Better dan Leyton Orent!

What made it so funny is, yuh not sure if yuh should be laffing, but laff I did!

Please repeat said joke for our Friday Funnies section tomorrow. Do, mi a beg yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X