Baby Gummers fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Gummers fans

Unuh always a sing bout youths.....well read this. Maybe next year won't be your year afterall.

Before the heated exchanges got underway at Chelsea, United’s Academy side ended their season on a high, prospering 3-2 over Blackburn. The Under-18s side had a more U16s look to it with many of next season’s new kids on the block getting a chance to impress before the summer break. Nicky Ajose scored a blockbuster winner after sumptuous approach play by Ravel Morrison.

As I cover the games for MUTV, I'd like to say well done to the lads for an entertaining season and two more trophies in the cabinet (The Milk Cup and the prestigious but awkwardly-titled Torneo Calcio Memorial Claudio Sassi-Sassuolo). The young Reds go to Switzerland in a fortnight for the youth team equivalent of the Champions League – The Blue Stars Tournament – and look out for our coverage of all the best bits of their games there.

The long term future looks very good for United with fresh-faced, skilful youngsters aplenty, but the short-term is dominated by thoughts of a third Premier League title on the bounce and a trip to Rome. Sadly, our Scottish terrier Fletch won’t be in the United team at the Stadio Olimpico, but the rest of the cast is frighteningly good: Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Eto’o, Berbatov, Henry, Iniesta, Giggs and those are just a few of the attackers in the mix.

Passports at the ready, it’s the Hollywood final the fans wanted - and no doubt the one the sponsors wanted. Now all we have to do is go and win it!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

nice objective article....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thank you. I try.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

oh...yuh missed the sarcasm?? well....the articles says .... As I cover the games for MUTV, I'd like to say well done to the lads for an entertaining season.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Did I.....?

Comment

yuh missed it again?

Comment

Working...
            X