If Sir Alex sends Ronaldo packing at the end of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    I knew it was time for Ronaldo to leave and I knew his fate was sealed when he frequently yelled at team mates during Man U's losses to the KOP and to Fulham. The looks on Fergie's face told the whole story. That is why Ronaldo is not a team captain. He cannot deal with the tough going. When Roy Keane yelled at team mates during his captaincy, it was totally different.
    Overreaching Westman. Don't all players react like that when a teammate lose the ball?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nope. Ronaldo goes over the top and then acts like he does not want to continue playing because of a team mate's mistake or because a team mate does not pass him the ball. Nobody else at Man U behaves as he does.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Heh haayy! Unuh like baboon...ready fi kill unuh young! LOL
        Peter R

Comment

for the same reason?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think Fergie told him last year that if he plays one more season for Manu then he can leave if he wants and he is getting out of his boots.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I think Fergie told him last year that if he plays one more season for Manu then he can leave if he wants and he is getting out of his boots.
              Is this a segue into the summer soap opera of Ronaldo moving to Real Madrid? When he wasn't smiling it was because he wanted to go to Madrid. When he smiled its because him know he will be going to Madrid. When he took off his shirt and threw it away after scoring for Spurs, its an indication he was done and going to Madrid. He was insolent towards Fergie the other day because he is pushing is way to Madrid.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hmmmmm....sounds like the vieira rumours, then the TH14 rumours and the adebayor rumours...they too were multi seasonal....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  hmmmmm....sounds like the vieira rumours, then the TH14 rumours and the adebayor rumours...they too were multi seasonal....
                  Which of the above mentioned ended the season winning 4 trophies .. wait ... Community Shield, Carling Cup, World Club Cup, EPL and Champions League ...karreck dat ... 5 trophies before being sold? Ronaldo at the end of this season may have won 5 trophies ... I doubt Fergie will be selling him.

Comment

..............for cheap
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X