• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-day for Pratley as Reggae Boyz call

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/fo...l/article.html

D-day for Pratley as Reggae Boyz call

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

DARREN Pratley is set to decide on where his international future lies by the end of the week. The Swansea City midfielder is weighing up his options after being named in Jamaica's squad for the Gold Cup in America in July.

Barking-born Pratley, who qualifies for the Reggae Boyz via his grandparents, missed out on winning his first cap in February due to a shoulder injury but has again been included in John Barnes's plans.

But Swans boss Roberto Martinez has told Pratley not to give up hope of a call-up from England in the future.
    "I've been called up, but whether I go or not we will have to wait and see," said Pratley.

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
    http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/fo...l/article.html

D-day for Pratley as Reggae Boyz call

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

DARREN Pratley is set to decide on where his international future lies by the end of the week. The Swansea City midfielder is weighing up his options after being named in Jamaica's squad for the Gold Cup in America in July.

Barking-born Pratley, who qualifies for the Reggae Boyz via his grandparents, missed out on winning his first cap in February due to a shoulder injury but has again been included in John Barnes's plans.

But Swans boss Roberto Martinez has told Pratley not to give up hope of a call-up from England in the future.
    "I've been called up, but whether I go or not we will have to wait and see," said Pratley.

poppy@#$%^&*show!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

gosh mosiah lets hope he joins the reggae boyz!!!

Comment

Why?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

poppy@#$%^&*show!
          Yuh nuh

Comment

When can we put an end to this nonsense?!? Why can't we put an end to this nonsense?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes! let's hope!!!!

between nyamdirt and the player mi nuh sure who is the bigger pratt here!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The other joke in all of this is, why does Darren Spratley feel that Fabio is going to call him up for the England squad?! He has played without distinction in the English leagues since 2003, yet he awaits a possible English call-up?!?

Before mi start , Dunny, yuh know anyting bout Spratley?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When can we put an end to this nonsense?!? Why can't we put an end to this nonsense?!?
                  what nonsense? what nonsense ?

Comment

Barnes nuh interview the baller before calling him up to gauge his interest?
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The other joke in all of this is, why does Darren Spratley feel that Fabio is going to call him up for the England squad?! He has played without distinction in the English leagues since 2003, yet he awaits a possible English call-up?!?

Before mi start , Dunny, yuh know anyting bout Spratley?
                      Mosiah,Mr Spratley is what me call a journeyman he is just ok.Nothing special and a prat that we can do without.He needs his head examined if he think he could get called up for England.

Comment

Johnny a sweat him doh!

Next time yuh buck up Johnny pon a double decker, tell him bout di one name Keammar Daley. And di one Richard Edwards. And di odda one name Bayliss from Portmore. And one nedda one name Lovel Palmer. Tell him bout Newton Sterling tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are his grandparents Jamaican?

"Ring, ring"

"JFF? Is me, Johnny."

"Johnny who?"

"John Barnes! The coach of the Jamaican national senior team."

"Oh, ok."

"Please tell Nodley to add the name Darren Pratley to the list of invitees. Check his contacts and send out that brochure I prepared that will show him where Jamaica is located and how to answer some key patois phrases."

"Ok, sir."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You have time.
                            All me have fi say is Pratley can tan a him yaard.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Johnny a sweat him doh!

Next time yuh buck up Johnny pon a double decker, tell him bout di one name Keammar Daley. And di one Richard Edwards. And di odda one name Bayliss from Portmore. And one nedda one name Lovel Palmer. Tell him bout Newton Sterling tuh!
                              I am all fi players who gonna make a massive impact.A hot striker or a premiership creative midfielder but when you get clowns like Spratley trying to hold our national team to ransom dat get me mad.Nuff youth down a yard that are equal or better than that clown.

Comment

Working...
                              X