Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal .. when will you get this chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal .. when will you get this chance

"Can you really play on the left wing?" asked Fergie.

"To the World!!!" said Bolt ... but Ronaldo say, wait until tomorrow.

"I know I'm quicker than you" said Rooney .. Bolt simply laughed.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

A doubt Bolt understand one word Fergie or Rooney said.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      A doubt Bolt understand one word Fergie or Rooney said.
      Joke ting ... Bolt can adapt .. yuh never hear him interviews yet?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My first time in England I was surrounded by an Irish, A man from the midlands, an Irishman, and a cockney speaker from london and they may as well be speaking french.

My wife met Fergieand she didn't understand a word, she could bearly understand the fact that he was given her two free tickets to the game. -
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"could barely understand that he was giving her 2 free tickets"...shi understood well enuff though!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what is funny is that they are probably in just as much awe to meet him as he is of them!!!

nice tho.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Poor boy has the Devil in him , Red devil! All we can do is pray for him
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He's a great runner but his taste in Football teams is not much better than his driving skills

Nice to see him representing tho'
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  He's a great runner but his taste in Football teams is not much better than his driving skills

Nice to see him representing tho'
                  Peter R ... what does Usain Bolt and Liverpool have in common? When yuh think of it let me know.

What does Usain and Manchester United have in common? Both are World Champions.

Comment

The sunny days in this part of the world are few and short....

Incredible: the achievements in football and other activities.

Nice pictures!

(I hope he stays there or come to 'markah)
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

looks freezing! poor windies cricketers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fergie dressed like is the dead of winter...
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X