• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafael Benetiz, the ultimate loser. No wonder he

is the coach of Loserpool.

Benitez declines to congratulate Sir Alex
    Author: Andrew Allen

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez does not want to congratulate Sir Alex Ferguson on winning the title for Manchester United. Benitez, speaking after Liverpool relegated West Brom with a 2-0 win on Sunday, preferred to congratulate United as a whole, rather than singling out Ferguson personally.The pair have been at each others' throats all season and relations between the pair hit rock bottom with Benitez accused Ferguson of intimidating referees in January.

From then on, they have clashed on just about anything - from transfer budgets to refereeing decisions - and despite being given numerous chances to congratulate Sir Alex personally, Benitez declined.

"I will say congratulations to Manchester United. They have done well, but I do not want to say too much," he said.

"I prefer just to say well done to the club, a big club, a good club.

"Normally you have to be polite and respect the other manager. During the season we have seen a lot of things that I didn't like, so that's it.

"I say congratulations to United because they have won. And that's it."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie, You are an ungracious winner...even in victory you still want to criticise those who lost to you.. get a life!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Lazie, You are an ungracious winner...even in victory you still want to criticise those who lost to you.. get a life!
      Address Rafa's attitude! Alex is demonised, but he was always respectful to the winning manager. Why can't Rafa humble himself?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why should he? He's congratulated Man U... what more yuh want? unuh have the titles trophies etc. isn't that enough?
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Why should he? He's congratulated Man U... what more yuh want? unuh have the titles trophies etc. isn't that enough?
          If you nuh get it forget it! Must be a loserpool thing.

Comment

Fergie, Wenger and Mourinho have all congratulated each other. I think Fergie is deep inside Rafa's head. He will never win with any rival manager inside his head. The games of the season are gone. it is time to just give it up, and to the right thing. When Man U loses the Prem, Fergie gives the winner his due.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Forgotten.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X