The real Prem story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real Prem story

The two big Prem teams from northeast England, Newcastle and Middlesbrough, could both be relegated to a lower league at the end of this week. We have focused on Shearer and Newcastle here. However, the prospect of both going down would be stunning. I have never been a fan of either Shearer or Southgate. However, I wonder if both the teams could end up being like Leeds which fell far from its fairly recent perch to play at a lower level.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    TI wonder if both the teams could end up being like Leeds which fell far from its fairly recent perch to play at a lower level.
    Yes, this is possible. We'll know from the summer exodus and the net effect on next year's performances. Also, Sunderland - another NE team could go down as well and if not them, Hull, which is up that way as well. A bad season for the North East.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Newcastle will be back.

They have a huge fan base and no other team for their fans to go to except Sunderland. The population of Newcastle is very huge.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Newcastle is big but if them lose Martins, Bassong and Jonas, i am not sure their team can get out of the Championship.

Comment

Working...
        X