Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pratley a no go.

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Pres....html#continue
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Pratley says no
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DARREN Pratley has put his international career on hold for the good of Swansea City.

Pratley was named in the Jamaica squad for Gold Cup fixtures against Canada, Costa Rica and El Salvador in early July.
    But after a chat with Swansea boss Roberto Martinez, the midfielder has turned down the chance to meet up with the Reggae Boyz for the first time.

"I spoke to the gaffer about it," said Pratley, "and he told me that joining up with Jamaica would put me a couple of weeks behind everyone else in pre-season.

"Getting a good pre-season under your belt is crucial for any player and I didn't want to end up falling behind everyone else and having to play catch-up."

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
      Pratley says no
      Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DARREN Pratley has put his international career on hold for the good of Swansea City.

Pratley was named in the Jamaica squad for Gold Cup fixtures against Canada, Costa Rica and El Salvador in early July.
      But after a chat with Swansea boss Roberto Martinez, the midfielder has turned down the chance to meet up with the Reggae Boyz for the first time.

"I spoke to the gaffer about it," said Pratley, "and he told me that joining up with Jamaica would put me a couple of weeks behind everyone else in pre-season.

"Getting a good pre-season under your belt is crucial for any player and I didn't want to end up falling behind everyone else and having to play catch-up."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A weaker squad for the gold cup any way barnes could draw for marvin elliot

Comment

you nah fi worry bout we can Trinidad done win that already
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X