Jangle, yuh think Fergie should risk Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, yuh think Fergie should risk Rio

against Hull on Sunday? Personally I think if he is fit, save him for the more important game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

If he is fit, then I think he should play on Sunday to get the match practise.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      If he is fit, then I think he should play on Sunday to get the match practise.
      ... and what if he gets injuried in that game? Henry and Inestia haven't played for weeks. Yuh nuh think if they're fit they'll be playing on Wednesday? Fergie has spoken confidently about Johnny Evans, I for one hope the best CD is available for that game.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I say take the chance and play him. What say you about Ronaldo though? Should he play on Sunday?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I say take the chance and play him. What say you about Ronaldo though? Should he play on Sunday?
          Nope! WE all know he wants to win the Golden Boot, but I see the CL trophy as more important.

Comment

I agree with you there. So what's your starting team for the CL?

Comment

I agree with you there. So what's your starting team for the CL?
              4-5-1.

VDS

OShea Vidic Rio/Evans Evra
              Park Carrick Anderson Rooney
              Giggs
              Ronaldo

Comment

No Berbatov? No Tevez?

Comment

No Berbatov? No Tevez?
                  If Fergie start Berbatov ahead of Giggs, no problem. The only thing is we'd have 2 players out there not tackling.

Comment

Kuszczak
                    Neville, DaSilva, Brown
                    DeLaet, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson
                    Welbeck, Martin, Macheda

Look like Fergie went for the 3rd eleven...LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

Better mind Newcastle don't sue dem r a $ $
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Kuszczak
                        Neville, DaSilva, Brown
                        DeLaet, Nani, Fletcher, Gibson
                        Welbeck, Martin, Macheda

Look like Fergie went for the 3rd eleven...LOL
                        .. and still win!!!

Comment

against Hull $?ity... lol no disrespect to Hull...we know the ManUre is deep; Fergie well want the CL trophy; honestly I don't blame him... if I were in his shoes I would probably put the trainer and water boy on today; no need to jeopardize anyone's health; notwithstanding the "rule" about playing your best team...
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            4-5-1.

VDS

OShea Vidic Rio Evra
                            Park Carrick Anderson Rooney
                            Giggs
                            Ronaldo
                            Jangle, Fergie actually went with this starting 11. I was anticipating him using Berbatov ahead of Giggs.

Comment

exactly. We need some composure in our middle.

Comment

Working...
                              X