RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter R - are you wearing your Bordeaux jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter R - are you wearing your Bordeaux jersey?

The massive know Peter R as a Liverpool man, but before that, he was known as the "Godfather of Bordeaux". Just ask the French honey-dem who heart him did bruck while him used to live there. Him had to support Liverpool after de gyal dem man run him outa town!!

Bordeaux is one win away from the French title but only 3 points ahead of Marseille, so they have to win next week. They have Gourcoff in their squad, so they should beat lowly Caen on Saturday.

Bon chance mon ami!! J'espere que le meilleur equipe gagne!! Allez Bordeaux!! Lazie - I bet you don't know what that mean? Parce que tu ne sais pas parler la langue de Zidane, tu etoille Evra et Henry Don't worry, neither me, I just remember a likkle high school francais.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...europe&cc=5901
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Ahh, le bon vieux temps...I remember those days well... les Girondins in those days were not as "formidables" as they are now and being very "fauché" (bruk) in those days a ticket to a football match was a real luxury.
    Back then I met several of the non-French players, couldn't tell you who they are now, who were learning French part-time at the University so I did have some connection with the team on that level. What impressed me most as a young fellow was they were all young, just a little older than me and they all drove BMWs...

And don't mislead the massive, I was never run out of town; I left voluntarily of my own free will...at least that's what the girl I followed out told me.

En tout cas ton ancien prof de français au lyceé serait tres fier de ta compétence avec la langue aujourd'hui. Your high school teacher did a good job, that’s impressive after all these years I wish the Girondins well…

et allez Barca demain
    Pierre R
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      ]allez Barca demain
      Looks like "the demise of all of Barca". Non?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pas?
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

i pass too! that was really just a shot in the dark!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Translation... "anyone on Barca is de man".

We know that it really a sentiment and a hope; at the end of the day Barca will have to play out of their socks and ManU make an error or two like the John Terry skid last year.
            Peter R

Comment

haha!

BARCA, BARCA, BARCA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, to be honest, I struggled just to get that little bit of French out. Anyway, I am not holding my breath on Barca doing the business tomorrow. They will have a tough time without 3 of the regulars at the back and the scum know how to take advantage of these situations. I am hoping for a miracle, but don't put a 2-0 or a 3-0 past manu-re if they are on their game. Barca's best bet is to keep the game tight and score late just as they did at Chelski.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  haha!

BARCA, BARCA, BARCA!
                  That's all the french you need to know!!

Comment

Bordeaux pulled it off on the last day!
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      Translation... "anyone on Barca is de man".

We know that it really a sentiment and a hope; at the end of the day Barca will have to play out of their socks and ManU make an error or two like the John Terry skid last year.
                      Well u were almost right. A skid did take place, only, it was caused by the great Eto'o.

Comment

Working...
                      X