YAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY!!!

henry get him CL medal...now back to the gunners!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

You're too kind... ManU get licks! Lazie et al fi shet up fi a while an tap talk bout
    Peter R

Comment

You're too kind... Lazie et al must now shet up an tap talk bout "empire"... dem look like a likkle primary school side tiday!!
      Peter R

Comment

an chuss mi ...mi a wear my Barca jersey to work tomorrow...rub in the faces of all dem manu waggonists! mi tek enuff talk dis week!!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          You're too kind... Lazie et al must now shet up an tap talk bout "empire"... dem look like a likkle primary school side tiday!!
          Manu fans are man enuff to accept we were second best on the day. By the way .. Manu won 4 trophies this season ... explain why you talking about a team that has been better than your excuse of a side this season?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If you're man enuff what business is it of yours if I want to wear a Barca jersey and back them fully in this match? an unuh cudda win forty trophy dis year, fact is unuh get duss out bad bad cah unuh big side looked pitiful today and I won't lie; that gave me a great deal of pleasure; in fact Fergie should have started the side he played Sunday.. they couldn't have done any worse; it's time something happens to keep all the Manure fans mouth shut for a little while... the yapping was becoming a little annoying!

I hate to imagine the number and nature of posts with the ensuing Manure love-in on the site had your Dumbpire won today! arrgh!
            Last edited by Peter R; May 28, 2009, 12:03 AM.
            Peter R

Comment

the manu waggonist fan dem wagon-wheel drop off.

Comment

Working...
              X