Good Morning Mr. President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Mr. President

Top of the morning to you sir. I am surprised to see so many hayters crawl out of the woodwork yesterday to revel in our loss. Now I know just how big we are. PeterR had a field day yesterday, expect more from the number one hayter himself Paul Marin when he comes online. He is probably in pain right now from all the dancing and shouting he did yesterday. The funny thing about it is that I, and most Empire soldiers, don't feel too badly about the loss as we were beaten by a better side, playing the beauutiful game. I am also a Barcelona fan. Now if we had lost to another English team like Chel$ki or the absolute worse, Liverfool, then you would probably be reading about me in the newspapers today - "JANGLE JUMPS OFF THE TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE".
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Top of the morning to you sir. I am surprised to see so many hayters crawl out of the woodwork yesterday to revel in our loss. Now I know just how big we are. PeterR had a field day yesterday, expect more from the number one hayter himself Paul Marin when he comes online. He is probably in pain right now from all the dancing and shouting he did yesterday. The funny thing about it is that I, and most Empire soldiers, don't feel too badly about the loss as we were beaten by a better side, playing the beauutiful game. I am also a Barcelona fan. Now if we had lost to another English team like Chel$ki or the absolute worse, Liverfool, then you would probably be reading about me in the newspapers today - "JANGLE JUMPS OFF THE TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE".
    Cho, why waste time with the Liverpool fans? How many trophies did they win this season? How many did they win last season? Haters gonna hate ... thats their job.

After watching the game last night everybody was at fault ... from Fergie to the players. Watching the game every time we got the ball a careless pass handed it back to Barca. Seeing that .... the halftime sub should have been Scholes.

I didn't see any urgency from Fergie at the touchline trying to get the players to get their 5hit together.

As for the players. The 2 goals came from our players giving the ball away and not tackling the Barca players. Whenever they got the ball they had so much time they could stop do a breakdance routine then make a pass before any Manu player got close to them. The players let themselves and the Empire down.

That said ... Manu Forever.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Cho, why waste time with the Liverpool fans? How many trophies did they win this season? How many did they win last season? Haters gonna hate ... thats their job.

After watching the game last night everybody was at fault ... from Fergie to the players. Watching the game every time we got the ball a careless pass handed it back to Barca. Seeing that .... the halftime sub should have been Scholes.

I didn't see any urgency from Fergie at the touchline trying to get the players to get their 5hit together.

As for the players. The 2 goals came from our players giving the ball away and not tackling the Barca players. Whenever they got the ball they had so much time they could stop do a breakdance routine then make a pass before any Manu player got close to them. The players let themselves and the Empire down.

That said ... Manu Forever.
      Yuh done know... ManU haters will hate, just like you Liverpool haters hate so don gwaan like yuh is any bettah...

There was no urgency from Fergie because he was in a state of shock that transferred to his players; thay had no answer to the beautiful game; right now I have no shame to state I am on the Barca bandwagon or any other team who beats ManU...

As for your reasons why you lost... they are pathetic, blaming your players when in reality they just got plain outplayed, schooled, cut down to BoyU status by a team that is FAR superior to yours... and yes they woud have probably buss Liverpool tail too...I could live with that but I doubt we would have rolled over and let Barca have their way with them the way your team did.
      Last edited by Peter R; May 28, 2009, 09:18 AM.
      Peter R

Comment

Barcelona would not have beaten liverpool after watching that Chelsea robbery , pool would have ran riot that day....well chelsea did too and got beaten by a ref.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Yuh done know... ManU haters will hate, just like you Liverpool haters hate so don gwaan like yuh is any bettah...

There was no urgency from Fergie because he was in a state of shock that transferred to his players; thay had no answer to the beautiful game; right now I have no shame to state I am on the Barca bandwagon or any other team who beats ManU...

As for your reasons why you lost... they are pathetic, blaming your players when in reality they just got plain outplayed, schooled, cut down to BoyU status by a team that is FAR superior to yours... and yes they woud have probably buss Liverpool tail too... that I could live with.
          Hate Liverpool? Liverpool is too insignificant to hate Peter R. Only the fans of that club consider them important.

I'm not making excuses bossman. I congratulated Barca and their fans yesterday and admitted we were outplayed. That doesn't mean you don't look at the tape to see what we could have done better and what we did wrong.

Now I see why Liverpool haven't won 5hit for the past 3 seasons.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Chelsea ran riot ??

Can you provide the stats please.. I did not get that impression.. is nuh 10 man score gainst dem ?

Comment

Si di first leg numbers here:

Shots: Barcelona 19, Chelsea 3

Shots on goal: Barcelona 6, Chelsea 1

Fouls: Barcelona 7, Chelsea 20

Corner Kicks: Barcelona 10, Chelsea 2

Amount of Possession Barcelona 70 percent, Chelsea 30 percent

Come back to reality bredrin... Chelsi lucky dem even had anything to play for in the second leg.

Comment

You don't hate but your last line is:

"Now I see why Liverpool haven't won 5hit for the past 3 seasons." You're too transparent...
                Peter R

Comment

You don't hate but your last line is:

"Now I see why Liverpool haven't won 5hit for the past 3 seasons." You're too transparent...
                  Oh oh... playing the victim again. Manu went 2 seasons without winning 5hit ... are you gonna claim that I hate The Empire as well?

Comment

I went to a restaurant/bar to watch the game and there was at least one honest Liverfool fan there who made it known repeatedly he was not a Barcelona fan but was there to cheer against Man United.

My only problem was that he tried too hard to discount the other two titles Man United won this season and I had to remind him he would be very happy with any of the so-called minor ones we have as their 2009 cabinet is all glass and wood...
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Your words tell all Lazie, as I said transparent...
                      Peter R

Comment

Your words tell all Lazie, as I said transparent...
                        Well believe what you want. When y'all played Milan in the CL final and was down 0-3 at halftime an ites that likes to court controversy came here claiming "Colonial Brainwash!" There were 2 ites that stood up to him and both were Manu fans.

Nobody hates Liverpool Peter R .. time y'all stop acting like victims.

Comment

Working...
                        X