btw the bigger of the 2 little gamma's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw the bigger of the 2 little gamma's

now graduated on the BVI u15 squad....played his first (and last) game for the 12 and under team on Sat. he did himself and me proud with a nice performance....lots of room for improvement BUT the early 1 on 1 work with him from 5+ was well worth it....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Well done Daddy gamma and bigger likkle Gamma!

Comment

Keep up the good work!
      Congratulations are in order for di yute!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A hope you show him the one-two them
        Good going G. keep it up.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good going senor. Time certainly flies, little gamma in u-15 league. Looks like little gamma's agent haffi hurry and step-up
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

'sass funny you should say that ... that was one of the most impressive things about his display on sat. the ball movement he had several of those including a couple of defence splitting one...the play that made me most proud however was one in which he collected the ball in the left midfield and swung it over to the outside right to a wide open teammate....mi head did swell mi nah lie...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good. Too many American coaches think the one-two is that important and mi know you know how to play it.

Yeahman good when they make you proud. I can't wait to see my youth them pon the field a enjoy themselves.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X