Austin 'tempted' by Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin 'tempted' by Villa

Brann midfielder Rodolph Austin has admitted a move to Premier League club Aston Villa is 'tempting'.
    Villa scouts are said to have attended Brann's match versus Stromsgodse on Tuesday in order to have a closer look at Jamaica international Austin.
    The 23-year-old is flattered by the reported interest, with Villa thought to be in the market for Gareth Barry's replacement, but he remains committed to Norwegian side Brann.
    Austin told Dagbladet: "All players want to play in the Premier League, so of course me to. I didn't know that Aston Villa were here, but even if it is tempting, I am keeping to the contract I have in Brann."
    Brann sports director Roald Bruun-Hansen added: "We have given Aston Villa tickets for some of our games, and know of the interest.
    "But there are no concrete talks, and far from any offers so we are keeping our pace. It is normal for clubs to look at players and keep an eye on the market at this time."

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He's gone! From dem start to talk like that, the deal is probably signed and sealed already.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

but the way he is talking like he his happy that VILLA is looking at him,but and the other hand it sound like he will not go if they or going to signed him, thing like that don't come around hafting like that especially a team like VILLA so if they or go to sign him why don't him go
        out of many one people

Comment

Yes youth gwaan a mi team.

Way the waggonist them deh? Jump on fast cause we can only take a few more supporters a Villa Park.

Watch the ride
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"hafting"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Any Jamaican player would be happy to be signed by Villa. The second biggest city in England and have a lot of Jamaicans there. Villa is a decent club that has been in the EPL for a long time and living is not as expensive as in London.

You go down a bull ring and you get everything Jamaican from ackee, julie mango and you name it and it not as cold as up inna the nordic.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hope Villa (...and others) really go on to tempt him!
                So far I do not see the tempt(ing)???
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

do you see the hafting though?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Villa who whoever....He shall be in de Premiership next season , once Villa start sniffing others will follow & try to outbid dem.
                    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Any Jamaican player would be happy to be signed by Villa. The second biggest city in England and have a lot of Jamaicans there. Villa is a decent club that has been in the EPL for a long time and living is not as expensive as in London.

You go down a bull ring and you get everything Jamaican from ackee, julie mango and you name it and it not as cold as up inna the nordic.

...plus they put on very good TEAM football in the season past. A club that could be on the cusp of great things. A great place for any of our young players to find self.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lol! Lol!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Norway is not a member of the EU, and he may have difficulty acquiring a work permit. He may have to get a work permit the traditional way.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                          X