RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why making the Real Madrid offer public was wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why making the Real Madrid offer public was wrong.

All of a sudden players prices get jacked up ... Athletico want 60M fi the Argentine, there is talk of 68M fi Ribrey now ...

United's Douglas offer rejected

Manchester United have failed with a bid to take Brazilian starlet Douglas Costa on trial.

The 18-year-old forward has a reported price tag of around £18million and the player's agent has already admitted that he doubts whether United will come up with a big enough bid to convince Gremio to sell.

United are very keen on Douglas, and have been actively tracking him for more than 12 months.

The price placed on his head by Gremio has not put Sir Alex Ferguson off, but he seemingly needs convincing Douglas is worth such an outlay.

The Scot wanted to see Douglas in action at United's Carrington training HQ for 20 days - but Gremio have shunned this idea, insisting he is too good for such a proposal.

"We have said to them [Manchester United] that this will not happen," president Duda Kroeff stated.

"Douglas is not at the stage where he would go through such a situation."

Douglas has played less than 20 first-team games for Gremio, but he has shone for Brazil at youth level, which has seen him attract interest from almost every big club in Europe.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yup I agree with you Mr. President. I think we should just finish off the Valencia deal with Wigan, and bring in Benzema then lock up shop. We have the depth in our squad to bring us more medals next season. Everybody and dem mother want a big payday because they know we are sitting on big money. We have bills to pay too. Mek dem gwey!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Yup I agree with you Mr. President. I think we should just finish off the Valencia deal with Wigan, and bring in Benzema then lock up shop. We have the depth in our squad to bring us more medals next season. Everybody and dem mother want a big payday because they know we are sitting on big money. We have bills to pay too. Mek dem gwey!!!
      Let mi say it ... I'm not too convinced that Benzema is the one.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why? Who should he get?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why? Who should he get?
          Not certain, but what I've seen of Benzema in the UCL and playing for France, I'm not impressed. I could be proven wrong still.

Comment

Well I trust SAF and he has been looking at Benzema for at least four years now. How do you think we should spend the money?

Comment

Well I trust SAF and he has been looking at Benzema for at least four years now. How do you think we should spend the money?
              Get an attacking mid, get Valencia, if Ben Foster cannot keep fit, get a keeper.

Comment

So yuh nuh rate Kuszak?? me nuh think we need feh spend money pon a keeper. Ben will grow into the position after Van Der Saar leaves and Kuzak more than competent. I wouldn't mind getting a CD to cover tight shorts Ferdinand. We cannot go through another season playing with makeshift defenses when someone is injured.

Comment

So yuh nuh rate Kuszak?? me nuh think we need feh spend money pon a keeper. Ben will grow into the position after Van Der Saar leaves and Kuzak more than competent. I wouldn't mind getting a CD to cover tight shorts Ferdinand. We cannot go through another season playing with makeshift defenses when someone is injured.
                  Evans is there and I'm hoping Wes Brown will be fit. He could cover at CD. Hargreves should be returning ... he can cover at RB, play RW and play DM.

Comment

Working...
                  X