Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Girls on FSC!

Jamaica plays at 7:30 p.m.

<TABLE class=bgBdr style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0>

<TBODY>

<TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>

Wed. </TD><TD align=left>Nov 22 </TD><TD class=bgC align=middle>Women's Gold Cup </TD><TD class=cdata colSpan=2>Semifinal 1 </TD><TD align=left>7:30 p.m. </TD></TR>

<TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>Wed. </TD><TD align=left>Nov 22 </TD><TD class=bgC align=middle>Women's Gold Cup </TD><TD class=cdata colSpan=2>Semifinal 1 </TD><TD align=left>10:00 p.m.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Reggae Girls on FSC!

Lazie (11/21/2006)Jamaica plays at 7:30 p.m.

<TABLE class=bgBdr style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0>

<TBODY>

<TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>

Wed. </TD><TD align=left>Nov 22 </TD><TD class=bgC align=middle>Women's Gold Cup </TD><TD class=cdata colSpan=2>Semifinal 1 </TD><TD align=left>7:30 p.m. </TD></TR>

<TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>Wed. </TD><TD align=left>Nov 22 </TD><TD class=bgC align=middle>Women's Gold Cup </TD><TD class=cdata colSpan=2>Semifinal 1 </TD><TD align=left>10:00 p.m.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    tenk yuh, sah! (thumbs up!)

...and, Sickko would a sponsor be able to arrange promotion of self and some business interests around such coming broadcasts? ...for example, what is the way one could go about even having advertising 'boards' within the stadium and on the bus transporting the REGGAE GIRLZ to the matches...and, on the REGGAE GIRLZ pre-match and post-match...and, or arrange interviews with local (vicinity of the matches...and, ethnic markets - hey the World is small)TV &amp; or Radio stations and...print media/other print material displays, etc, etc.

Just to tell you I dabbled in marketing while I worked at Grace, Kennedy!...and, I am still dabbling in marketing in my present job.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X