Philips has 'slow brain'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips has 'slow brain'

that is the reason he gives away the ball so often (i.e. plays on the Costa Rica squad)...ANTI-TEAM of highest order!

Even on the break into th epenalty-area he got...he was pushed wide by 3 or 4 players and he never rolled the ball across te prenalty-area
    ...but tried a shot from an 'impossible angle'...with the goalkeeper hugging the post leaving acres of space behind for any Jamaican in the penalty-area to 'blow' on the ball to get it in the opposition goal.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    that is the reason he gives away the ball so often (i.e. plays on the Costa Rica squad)...ANTI-TEAM of highest order!

Even on the break into th epenalty-area he got...he was pushed wide by 3 or 4 players and he never rolled the ball across te prenalty-area
    ...but tried a shot from an 'impossible angle'...with the goalkeeper hugging the post leaving acres of space behind for any Jamaican in the penalty-area to 'blow' on the ball to get it in the opposition goal.
    Luton duh the same thing just now.

Comment

Philips again gets clear...poor touch 6 - 8 yards out!
      No goal!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I have not seen Philips often...but this must be the worse game of his life.

No player could do worse! ...so I am guessing Philips cannot do worse!

Comment

by the way demar phillips, tyrone marshall and d ricketts are the only ppl playing.

Comment

Well he just lived up to his lousy playby missing a volley in the penalty-area about 10 yards away from goal.

Comment

lol thats the point, he's not playing well but he's outperforming everybody else on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
                by the way demar phillips, tyrone marshall and d ricketts are the only ppl playing.
                Ricketts?
                Yes!

Marshall?
                Pulled out of position so often! Bad spacing with his other center-back and Costa Rica missed 3 good chances...two of which their forward should have just blown on the ball for it to go in the goal.

Phillips? - Gave the ball to Costa Rica so often anyone would think he was on their team.

...allowed the ball to run into touch = giving it to Costa Rica.

...missed control = giving the ball to Costa rica

...fail to attack winable balls = giving teh ball to costa rica

...does not move into support positions opver and over and over and over and over and over...almost ad infinitum = giving the ball to Costa Rica

...passing the ball directly to Costa Rica = giving the ball to Costa Rica

...kicked ball out of touch (I guess he thought he was taking a shot????) = gave the ball to Costa Rica

Phillips was a traitor...spy...or whatever - He played very well for Costa Rica!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                  Luton duh the same thing just now.
                  Wen mi did seh Luton was not as good as his strike rate suggests...unnuh di waan run mi offa di board.

Luton is not up to this CONCACAF level.
                  Sorry that's the truth!
                  ...at lower levels...
                  ...but as I have said before we have to decide whether or not we want to look at our team at play and compare with CFU, CONCACAF or FIFA top ranked TEAM? ...poor TEAMs or TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMS?
                  For me it is looking at the world's best...and judging where we are.

For our TEAMs only TOP OF THE WORLD is good enough!
                  FORWARD!

Comment

Too black, nuh true? At least Bibi likkle browner!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Too black, nuh true? At least Bibi likkle browner!
                      Heh, heh,Heh where is nandi when you need him.

Comment

Working...
                      X