Maybe its time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe its time

Its time for a new breed. Clearly Bibi has nothing to offer, unfit and a liability. Have to also question the ability for tappa to hold this group acontable.. how can you stop tracking while playing with 10 men? Oniel Thompson is one bagga waste to time,, Really awful performance and even worse decison by burrell to let go Barnse prematurely.. I cant even be mad at them because it overall a joke,

this is the worst reggaeboyz team ever,we are going to exit the goal cup with no point,now i see that we did not deserve to be in the WC,we are a sorry team
    out of many one people

Comment

This is one ofthe worst display of all..No heart. I thought we were a physical team. Can we retire this team and give the yardies a chance.
      Retired lists
      Claude Davis
      Marshal
      Bibi
      Demar - Him nuh good
      Fuller
      Shelton - Him nuh Good
      Thompson - Bug
      Johnson - inconsistent

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        Its time for a new breed. Clearly Bibi has nothing to offer, unfit and a liability. Have to also question the ability for tappa to hold this group acontable.. how can you stop tracking while playing with 10 men? Oniel Thompson is one bagga waste to time,, Really awful performance and even worse decison by burrell to let go Barnse prematurely.. I cant even be mad at them because it overall a joke,
        He wasted the sub on Thompson and at halftime at that......the Morrison option was not even the best option either because he had JJ at his disposal wasting away at right back.

Comment

disagree with demar phillips... he and Rickets are the only one who even worth thier plane fare.. the rest bug..

Comment

you mean right mid.. he is playing 3-5-2 until late..

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
              This is one ofthe worst display of all..No heart. I thought we were a physical team. Can we retire this team and give the yardies a chance.
              Retired lists
              Claude Davis
              Marshal
              Bibi
              Demar - Him nuh good
              Fuller
              Shelton - Him nuh Good
              Thompson - Bug
              Johnson - inconsistent
              JJ was left playing a defensive role the whole game so dont blame him. Bibi, Davis, Thompson(offered nothing) and to lesser extent Demar where the main cuprits in my opinion.....AND OFCOURSE AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Phillips, are you serios..he played a bug game. Seriously, no one attaccked the ball..You saw his attempted volley in the final minutes. Even if he connected that could never score...I mean it seemed as if he just went throiugh the motion because the ball came in his direction...where are the warriors

Comment

yes he was the only one i thouht look like he would make a difference..

Comment

I always know Austin was gonna get dat red. I was just tellin one of his frends the other day that he needs to adjust his game because he fouls too much. He seems to have a bad habit of fouling rather than winning balls. Just look at his reputation at his club.

Comment

why everytime we got some firendlies or we have some tournament we ALWAYS call up the same set of sorry ass players and this have been going on for while,it is time for a change everybody on this team need to go except rickett
                      out of many one people

Comment

Suh wait ... after being chased all over the forum bout the abundance of talent now mi see man get labeled as "bug" and " nuh good enough". One thing is certain, this is our strongest squad.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky4life View Post
                          why everytime we got some firendlies or we have some tournament we ALWAYS call up the same set of sorry ass players and this have been going on for while,it is time for a change everybody on this team need to go except rickett
                          ... and call up who instead? A man who scored a hattrick against Cayman Island?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky4life View Post
                            I'd say everyone on this thread needs to go... I mean needs to chill.

What other players would you all have called for this tournament?

With a few exceptions (Claude!) this is a good set of players... and the best of what we have. Gardner for one is coming off injury and a 2 month layoff. He is not match fit...should not be playing 90 mins.

Take another set and when they get hammered wussa because of the usual inadequate preparation... unnu woulda cuss more an kall fa..... dem said man yah who play.
                            Nuh dat happen inna WC qualifying? Unnu memory short.

The GC is important but merely a stepping stone towards developing the team.

Very disappointing and unacceptable exit... but you people get nervous too easy an mek yuh emotions run unnu.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                              Very disappointing and unacceptable exit... but you people get nervous too easy an mek yuh emotions run unnu.
                              Nervous too easy? This is the biggest tournament for us outside of the World Cup and we did nothing. Does not bode well for the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X