No announcement yet.

smart and discipline players needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smart and discipline players needed...

players like austin should not be recalled to represent jamaica... no discipline... he singlehandedly cost us the game...

bibi is not a playmaking midfielder... long time mi a seh it and i hope others can see it now... a central playmaking midfielder he is NOT... not because he plays in the premier league, he is NOT a central midfielder... his free kicks are horrendous... his corners are waste...

really, jamaica needs to leave most of these players... i hate to say it but it appears that the youths simoes used in our failed campaign should be the youths going forward... most of this bunch are crap... no discipline equals wasted opportunities...

i think its fair to say our wc campaign is over... i am mad as hell... i dont want to see a rudolph austin in a jamaica jersey again...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    i think its fair to say our wc campaign is over

Comment

players like austin should not be recalled to represent jamaica... no discipline... he singlehandedly cost us the game...

Full time we stop make silly statements like this after a loss. So we should ban Austin from any future squads?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        i meant gold cup...

Comment

it might sound silly... really, that is how i see it... players that make those inexcusable dumb plays that cost the team and the federation should not see the field in a jamaica jersey... that is what separates the great teams from the mediocre ones...

surely he is not the only one who can play his position... if he is the only one then we have no future... full time we send a message...

Comment

it might sound silly... really, that is how i see it... players that make those inexcusable dumb plays that cost the team and the federation should not see the field in a jamaica jersey... that is what separates the great teams from the mediocre ones...

surely he is not the only one who can play his position... if he is the only one then we have no future... full time we send a message...
            Great teams wouldn't do something as dumn as casting out a young player forever after such an incident. Banning him would be the dum thing to do. Gattuso did the same early in his career and him win a WC for him team.

Comment

great teams would let his ass stay at home until he get his head together... he and others like him need to be away from the team and let others represent...

Comment

When exactly do you determine when his head is back together? Better you stop chat foolishness. Materazzi is the dirtiest player in the world ...

Comment

furthermore, how many great teams that find themselves in this position in a tournament have a player do something as dumb as what austin did...

find me a team...

Comment

In tournament you never see man get red card for foolishness yet?

What Leanardo do Tab Ramos was what?

Comment

and you see materazzi getting silly red cards playing for his country in a crucial game...

Comment

yuh know what, i concede... iz fooolinish mi a tawk...

Comment

me... seems like yuh mekking excuses for de player... not because others do it means seh we must do it tuh... juss chek de ting an si how many red cards we get in de last few maches...

yuh eva wonda why iz we always a get red cards...

Comment

Best you do that cause fool Materrazi always getting catch on camerca boxing and stomping on people while representing Italy. Hell, even dutty Junior Baiano still get to run Brazil defense.

Imagine young player and man want to banish the man from the team, when the man probably already feel right now seh him betray the nation. People nuh easy a ****************.

Comment

me... seems like yuh mekking excuses for de player... not because others do it means seh we must do it tuh... juss chek de ting an si how many red cards we get in de last few maches...

yuh eva wonda why iz we always a get red cards...
                              Not because others. Is you start talk bout other teams.

Yes we get nuff red cards. The man is a young player, tackles hard and made a SERIOUS mistake. The way to address the issue is not to banish the yute. That is how you "lose" people and mash them up emotionally. Jamaicans tend to be very good at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X