Limited Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Players

Firstly let me say I think Tappa started the correct team apart from Bibi and I was happy to see how they were creating chances.

Man get vex last week when mi talk bout the players and their limitations, but that is the reality. We do not have many players better than those who were out there. You can bawl for one or two here and there, but it is generally the same or worse.

Oneil Thompson, Stew Peas and Claude are extremely clumsy with the ball at their feet. Morrison let him marker run right by him on the goal with him usual gazing in midfield. Austin is extremely limited offensively. Demar give away the ball way too much, but what is even worse is that he was doing BOTH Bibbi's defending and attacking.

Good game again by Ricketts. Only you, Demar, Cummings and what was left of Tyrone's energy showed any drive to get forward.

With that said, you still see that they have the ability to beat one of the top teams in CONCACAF and probably would have if stupidity didn't get the better of Austin.

Hopefully in the last game we will see Addlery and Cummings getting another chance along with Vernan and JCR.

Better Tappa make Ricketts the Captain because Bibi in his current form does not deserve to start, especially in midfield.

well if we win and that is a big if, against el-salvador will we still have a chance to go to the next round
    out of many one people

Comment

Yes we might still go thru. An then everybody will get happy and forget some of the players limitations and then get vex when them watch players who have been doing the same things for years.

Comment

Working...
      X