The day Marshall retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day Marshall retire

That defense will be filled with players with two left feet and immobile as heck....Thompson,Davis,Stewart.....playing at the same time?

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    That defense will be filled with players with two left feet and immobile as heck....Thompson,Davis,Stewart.....playing at the same time?
    i crinch at that day, 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 whichever should be parked. Whats the point of playing with 3 centre backs if none of them cant mark and track an opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
      Whats the point of playing with 3 centre backs if none of them cant mark and track an opponent
      That is the point. Because of the poor marking the extra man situation helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        That is the point. Because of the poor marking the extra man situation helps.
        lol i see ur point but its a waste, we should get rid of them then and find 2 that can

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
          lol i see ur point but its a waste, we should get rid of them then and find 2 that can
          Find them where. LOL

Have you seen Christopher Harvey and jermaine Taylor for H View against DC United. Goodness gracious.

Even Shavar, wait till Landon Donovan buck him. You going to hear the same people who complain that him not in the squad ball bout him slowness when Landon run lef him.

Adrian Reid and Demar Stewart can't lock down the best strikers in CONCACAF.

Find them where?

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Find them where. LOL

Have you seen Christopher Harvey and jermaine Taylor for H View against DC United. Goodness gracious.

Even Shavar, wait till Landon Donovan buck him. You going to hear the same people who complain that him not in the squad ball bout him slowness when Landon run lef him.

Adrian Reid and Demar Stewart can't lock down the best strikers in CONCACAF.

Find them where?
            "Find them where. LOL "

But with our ABUNDANCE of talent that shouldn't be a problem.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

with our ABUNDANCE of talent so why we always failing at every level in tournaments and this have been going on for years,we think at we are so good when we are not that what i think
              out of many one people

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky4life View Post
                with our ABUNDANCE of talent so why we always failing at every level in tournaments and this have been going on for years,we think at we are so good when we are not that what i think
                Suh wait, you disputing the claim that we have an ABUNDANCE of talent?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Suh wait, you disputing the claim that we have an ABUNDANCE of talent?
                  depends on the definition of "talent"....
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Boss you develop the player to replace him. Brasil does the same from time to time. The prof came and showed us the way. Please put down the Dennis Hall syndrome and pick up the blue print the prof gave us.

What are we gpoing to do when Marshall becomes 40? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X