It's now official: Ja has

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's now official: Ja has

regressed in football. At one point the Prof. had a team that the US had to cheat , this team could play back to back games and hold mexico down to overtime. We did not build on it; we were happy to see the Prof. go and when he returned we chased on the pretense that we had a solid base in football.

Who is going to indentify locals and bring them abroad on tours? Who is going to make discipline a paramount force in the team? The prof. told us that talent alone cannot beat Romario and Dunga. If we did not have discipline, focus and self belief ; Brasil would drop six on us in miami for the GC98.

Easy yuhself Jawge ... Dcup and Manning Cup soon start. Int'l ball is overrated.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's a big part of our problem.

Comment

BTW is it coincindence that our best
        footballer to date (Tappa) did not play Dcosta cup? makes you go hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Who is going to indentify locals and bring them abroad on tours? Who is going to make discipline a paramount force in the team?
          Tappa? He is black and from Jamaica isn't he? What's the problem? Who needs discipline when yuh can foster team unity at PASSA PASSA under two Guinness?

Comment

Ok, unnuh calm down.

The primary objectives of football are possession, creation of scoring opportunities and conversion..

Just because one leg not suh sturdy (post and bar lick few times well, goalies mekking some good saves) it nuh mean di entire table must be burnt.

Jamaica so far has been superior to Canada and Costa Rica (with 10 men) in two of the 3 areas.. one clinical finisher or goal shark would suddenly spin another tune (wheh Marlon King deh ?)

Just keeping it real....

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              Ok, unnuh calm down.

The primary objectives of football are possession, creation of scoring opportunities and conversion..

Just because one leg not suh sturdy (post and bar lick few times well, goalies mekking some good saves) it nuh mean di entire table must be burnt.

Jamaica so far has been superior to Canada and Costa Rica (with 10 men) in two of the 3 areas.. one clinical finisher or goal shark would suddenly spin another tune (wheh Marlon King deh ?)

Just keeping it real....
              1990 the same could be said about Brazil ... who knocked them out of the World Cup that year?
              Last edited by Lazie; July 8, 2009, 01:58 PM.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and you are right, but i can't tell you how tired i am of saying that! why can't we get a fluke goal and win, even allow the other team to dominate!?

should we have taken proven goalscorers like Devon Hodges?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Ok, unnuh calm down.

Just keeping it real....
                  Sh****t I hate this agree in the most part. Except you cant expext to convert chances when you play predominantly defensive minded players. I'm getting tired of agreeing with you can't you blame our play on Michael Manley in the 70s or something. Damn.

Comment

My post is simply meant to evoke critical analysis so that we can identify the 'weaknesses' and thereby make the appropriate criticisms.

By the way, Cummings is not a bad player at all.. it appears we really need to have a process of full analysis of our player pool AND discover inherent chemistries towards finding the most effective team..

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      and you are right, but i can't tell you how tired i am of saying that! why can't we get a fluke goal and win, even allow the other team to dominate!?

should we have taken proven goalscorers like Devon Hodges?

My sentiments exactly.

Looking forward to the next match............Three in a row - no sah

Comment

Working...
                      X