Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh despite Paul and Tilla a mek up noise

about what they knew nothing about ....

Despite Tevez's constant public whining, despite his allegations against Sir Alex, despite his constant slating of the club, the boss did not descend to his level. Sir Alex revealed that he had expected Tevez to leave since January.

'Maybe in January because I spoke to him and gave him an offer, I think it was on Inter Milan night and he never came back to me.

'I rang him on holiday, texted him twice and he never got back to me, so he had made his mind up.

'But he was a good player and he did well for us. It was a good arrangement for two years where we could assess the situation and he assessed us and he obviously wanted to go somewhere else and we wish him well.'
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

mi tell unnu long time he was going to Man City as his connection is only interested in the money.

I don't know much about the individual but if you look on how they went on strike in Brazil, the West Ham deal despite interest from top clubs and now leaving Manu you see a pattern by team Tevez.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Give me a break! So because Slur Fartlick seh so - is so!? No star. Me don't believe ONE RAHTID TING DAT DEH BREDDA SEH!! Lazie, even you questioned whether he was playing "mind games" (lying) in your earlier post about him declaring his transfer spending over. Him is a proven liad!

By the way - where did you get that from? Send a link.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Give me a break! So because Slur Fartlick seh so - is so!? No star. Me don't believe ONE RAHTID TING DAT DEH BREDDA SEH!! Lazie, even you questioned whether he was playing "mind games" (lying) in your earlier post about him declaring his transfer spending over. Him is a proven liad!

By the way - where did you get that from? Send a link.
        We all know yuh have yuh hangups about Fergie. Why? Because he is a winner. If Fergie say A you'll do all you can to proven he meant to say Z?

What difference it mek? If an article don't support your myth, yuh try to discredit them, but the next say if they write something you agree with yuh want to quote them.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          We all know yuh have yuh hangups about Fergie. Why? Because he is a winner. If Fergie say A you'll do all you can to proven he meant to say Z?

What difference it mek? If an article don't support your myth, yuh try to discredit them, but the next say if they write something you agree with yuh want to quote them.
          Lazie, Lazie, Lazie...has your loyalty rendered you blind? The man is -- as you said -- "A Master of Mind Games" -- what is that other than a fancy way for you to say he is a "Liad"? As for the "article" you posted, it was just a string of quotes from Darth Vader himself...does that form an "objective opinion" in your mind? Well, I'm sure to the faithful, anything he says is gold, not so for the rest of us.

As for having my hangups about Slur Arselick - my dislike for the man has nothing to do with him being a "winner". I have many times said on this forum that you cannot argue with is record. It is irrefutable. Now, that don't mean that is why I don't like him. I don't like him because he is a bully. He is arrogant. He has no class. Just to put this in persepective, I dislike Mourinho equally, but I respect him. Wenger is my enemy as well...but when he was winning, I had no problem with him. None of these managers have their stars leave their clubs with so much acrimony as Slur Fartlick. None. I hope this explains why your theory is just not applicable to me and my opinion of "The Master (Liad) of Mind Games". Come again (and why won't you post the source of the "article" you referenced?)
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lazie, Lazie, Lazie...has your loyalty rendered you blind? The man is -- as you said -- "A Master of Mind Games" -- what is that other than a fancy way for you to say he is a "Liad"? As for the "article" you posted, it was just a string of quotes from Darth Vader himself...does that form an "objective opinion" in your mind? Well, I'm sure to the faithful, anything he says is gold, not so for the rest of us.

As for having my hangups about Slur Arselick - my dislike for the man has nothing to do with him being a "winner". I have many times said on this forum that you cannot argue with is record. It is irrefutable. Now, that don't mean that is why I don't like him. I don't like him because he is a bully. He is arrogant. He has no class. Just to put this in persepective, I dislike Mourinho equally, but I respect him. Wenger is my enemy as well...but when he was winning, I had no problem with him. None of these managers have their stars leave their clubs with so much acrimony as Slur Fartlick. None. I hope this explains why your theory is just not applicable to me and my opinion of "The Master (Liad) of Mind Games". Come again (and why won't you post the source of the "article" you referenced?)
            Reading between the lines ... yuh have a problem with Wenger, Mourinho and Fergie ... what all 3 have in common? They've won the EPL. Deny it all yuh want ... yuh true colors shining through.

When yuh play poker and bluff yuh opponents ... does that make you a liar? When yuh a play dominoes and cut yuh double six, does that make you a liar?

Rafa claimed he was considering signing Owen, did you jump up and claim he was a liar?

Comment

Reading between the lines ... yuh have a problem with Wenger, Mourinho and Fergie ... what all 3 have in common? They've won the EPL. Deny it all yuh want ... yuh true colors shining through.

When yuh play poker and bluff yuh opponents ... does that make you a liar? When yuh a play dominoes and cut yuh double six, does that make you a liar?

Rafa claimed he was considering signing Owen, did you jump up and claim he was a liar?
              Lazie, mi a go call you "Gig" true you know how fi "spin" betta dan anybady me know. Just to be clear, I have the UTMOST RESPECT for WENGER (WINNER), MOURINHO (WINNER) BUT NOT FERGUSON (WINNER). They were/are adversaries, and in that regard, are my enemies, but that doesn't mean I don't respect them. Therefore, your "read between the lines" was flawed.

Secondly, in all the cases you posted, none of them (Poker, Dominoes etc.) are based on WORDS BEING SPOKEN, so dismiss those examples outright. They are inappropriate and incongruent with the discussion.

Now, whether you want to admit it or not, your manager has had a history of riffs with his top stars...on the one hand, he says words of praise, but then in the dressing room, him kick boots ina Beckham yeye fi draw blood. I can't respect that kind of arrogance.

Lastly, Rafa was not LYING when he said he was "CONSIDERING" signing Owen. Surely even you can't spin the word "consider" as a lie.

Comment

Lazie, mi a go call you "Gig" true you know how fi "spin" betta dan anybady me know. Just to be clear, I have the UTMOST RESPECT for WENGER (WINNER), MOURINHO (WINNER) BUT NOT FERGUSON (WINNER). They were/are adversaries, and in that regard, are my enemies, but that doesn't mean I don't respect them. Therefore, your "read between the lines" was flawed.

Secondly, in all the cases you posted, none of them (Poker, Dominoes etc.) are based on WORDS BEING SPOKEN, so dismiss those examples outright. They are inappropriate and incongruent with the discussion.

Now, whether you want to admit it or not, your manager has had a history of riffs with his top stars...on the one hand, he says words of praise, but then in the dressing room, him kick boots ina Beckham yeye fi draw blood.

Lastly, Rafa was not LYING when he said he was "CONSIDERING" signing Owen. Surely even you can't spin the word "consider" as a lie.
                "I dislike Mourinho equally, but I respect him. Wenger is my enemy as well...but when he was winning."

.. but because Fergie continues to win ... yuh have him up. No wonder as you see a post about Fergie you go off the deep end. Are you a mind reader to stay where you are and determine that Fergie isn't satisfied with his team? You need to stop making it so personal bredren.

I'm not denying that Fergie isn't afraid to take the shine off a so called star. Torres and Gerrard is bigger than your little pathetic side ... Fergie has proven time and again that no guy is bigger than the Empire. I guess the problem you have is each time a star is sent packing you start rubbing your hands thinking its Liverpool time ... yet the Empire reigns supreme.

Comment

"I dislike Mourinho equally, but I respect him. Wenger is my enemy as well...but when he was winning."
                  Gig-zie, you see how you ah spin? You just done readin' "Spinning with Slur Arselick" or what? Why you quoting me out of context? You should work for The Sun. Here's what I said:

I dislike Mourinho equally, but I respect him. Wenger is my enemy as well...but when he was winning, I had no problem with him.

The part on Wenger would imply that now that he is NOT WINNING, I have a problem with him. That is also not the case. To be clear, once again, I have maximum respect for Wenger AND Mourinho but NONE for your manager. He is an arrogant bully that will use underhanded means to achieve his objectives.

My statement was in response to your assertion that I hate Slur Fartlick because of his "winning". The above proves that not to be the case. Come again. You just don't want to admit seh di bredda lie, arrogant, tief, bully etc. etc. No nobleness in him a r-ass. Him mek Tony Soprano look like Mother Theresa.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    mi tell unnu long time he was going to Man City as his connection is only interested in the money.
                    What does his connection have to do with this? Everybody is willing to pay the SAME amount of money to TEVEZ's owners. Man City is willing to pay him more in salary. The owners don't get the salary, TEVEZ does

Comment

Man duppy laff...'ha-ha"..... hehehe.....cockroach nuh biznia inna fowl fight, but yuh know whofa side me deh pon..........
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X