I dont know what we are looking for in a striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know what we are looking for in a striker

The men that score we disregard them and support frauds like there is no tommorrow.

Fuller gets his starting position because he dribbles and holds the ball well.

Shelton because he has pace .

Burton was certain because of his 1st touch.

Omar Cummings got blessed and seized his cahnce and he does seem to be the real deal although still a diamond in the making , i saw pace a dribbler and shooter and a great 1st touch will Tappa support him ?

Are we idiots to not know that a strikers 1st job is to put it into the net , Thats why cummings looked so damm good , his 1st touch was to shoot his 2nd was to pass the damm ball , I saw him attempt to take on players when there was no other option , (shooting or passing).

All the other above forwards failed in that critical thinking of what to do 1st.They all tried to driblle or beat opponents for pace 1st .

Shelton has regressed to Fuller stage in international football.

We need Adderly , Richards , Cummings and Hodges to be blooded ASAP !

Fuller and Shelton need to si dung.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I saw Fuller get that same chance like Cummings , trap the ball and turn into the defender .

Idiots !That critical thinking 1st step in a strikers DNA is crucial .We nuh ave it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Our forward line is the least of our worries

Comment

Whats the most of our worries ?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          The men that score we disregard them and support frauds like there is no tommorrow.

Fuller gets his starting position because he dribbles and holds the ball well.

Shelton because he has pace .

Burton was certain because of his 1st touch.

Omar Cummings got blessed and seized his cahnce and he does seem to be the real deal although still a diamond in the making , i saw pace a dribbler and shooter and a great 1st touch will Tappa support him ?

Are we idiots to not know that a strikers 1st job is to put it into the net , Thats why cummings looked so damm good , his 1st touch was to shoot his 2nd was to pass the damm ball , I saw him attempt to take on players when there was no other option , (shooting or passing).

All the other above forwards failed in that critical thinking of what to do 1st.They all tried to driblle or beat opponents for pace 1st .

Shelton has regressed to Fuller stage in international football.

We need Adderly , Richards , Cummings and Hodges to be blooded ASAP !

Fuller and Shelton need to si dung.
          this is not the first time fuller have play like this for is country,fuller don't play for is farine club like this we all know that,when he play for is club he play with heart and he give a 110%,but he is not the only players that play like this when playing for jamaica,shelton i would not but him in a team to save my life he need to be the water boy or a orange peeler
          out of many one people

Comment

Whats the most of our worries ?
            Technical deficiencies.

Comment

You have to admit with all our technical deficiences we had chances galore to score/advance.Every team has a technical problem that can be exploited.

The perfect team that I saw play was France in its loss to Italy in the WCfinal and they alomst did not make it out of thier zone.

Comment

OK a 100% of playing with his heart not his mind in other words a 100% of B.S so all a Jamaica can mek our side.

Comment

You have to admit with all our technical deficiences we had chances galore to score/advance.Every team has a technical problem that can be exploited.
                  Yes but our technical flaws are at a more basic level. If we had eeked those games out it would be business as usual and obviously something is wrong with our fotball not just one or two players.

Comment

Here's the reason why Fuller plays better for his club than his country. At his club, he is THE MAN and can box down a bwoy when him nah play. Fuller could never try that sh!t with his fellow Yardies or else .............cho....... You noticed that after he boxed his captain, they went on a winning run when he came back and all now the EX-captain can't see back a game. Last year when Fuller tried to box down one of his teammates, (I think it was one of the Stewart brothers) him get bam rushed. So right now him just cool him foot when him see uckeries a gwaan, cause wha...., him just a rack up him appearance fe negotiate a new contract come next season. Until the yard ballas step up dem game and have the coach (preferably a fareener, strictly because of the friend thing Mosiah) have faith in them, the fareeners will always feel sure of dem game.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X