RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Africa vs The REGGAE BOYZ - Keeping it real!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Africa vs The REGGAE BOYZ - Keeping it real!

As Lazie has often said, keep ti real!

If the South Africa we saw in the CONFEDERATION CUP turns up against the REGGAE BOYZ we saw in the GOLD CUP the score shall be in the order of 6 - 0 through to a possible 16 - 0!

...and it will not be the Reggae Boyz winning!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    As Lazie has often said, keep ti real!

If the South Africa we saw in the CONFEDERATION CUP turns up against the REGGAE BOYZ we saw in the GOLD CUP the score shall be in the order of 6 - 0 through to a possible 16 - 0!

...and it will not be the Reggae Boyz winning!
    ... and thats only South Africa. Suppose it was a better team? Danville would affi charge dem importation fees when dem return home.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Perfect time for Tappa to blood the NPL and MLS strikers , notice my specification on strikers ! under the guise that the eurpean strikers got thier chance in the GC and failed so we need to give other options a chance i.e Hodges , Cummings , Adderly, Richards and Johnson.

I would love to see Ryan Johnson and Cummings leading that forward line.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It can't hurt. Damn, I am agreeing with Xcuse!!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X