Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as i said...it is not over

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...global&cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

he should be fined for his behaviour. heavily!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      he should be fined for his behaviour. heavily!
      How the saying go bout those that lieth with dogs?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This wouldn't have happened if Beckham was honest. I said to Dunny in another post that I believe they would accept the fact that he wants to play WC2010 and that the European leagues are his best chance. If he was smart, he'd figure out a way to make his 2010 appearance "a good thing" for the the MLS and the Galaxy, but to go on like he is committed to the Galaxy while staying longer in the EU is b.s. Not cool. Imagine if he had done that while at United or RM? No respect. It is always a bad sign when you are arguing with your own fans.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

don't get it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why did he come in the first place? Is he making that much more money here than in Europe?

Comment

He made $33M in his last season at RM and $42M in his first season at the Galaxy. I think he came for the reasons he has said, but I think he now wants to go back because he has resurrected his England career and desperately wants to be the most capped England player of all time...plus...he thinks England have a good chance in SA. He can't get there from the MLS.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He will be back in England in a few weeks time.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  He will be back in England in a few weeks time.
                  For good? So much for his commitment to "soccer" in America.

Comment

Beckham always come back from adversity,he will win over the fans again with his performances on the pitch.

Comment

For trying to break.. I mean shake a fan's hand?
                      Peter R

Comment

Well they get up with with fleas...but who is the dog? and who's doing the lying down?
                        Peter R

Comment

why.. he did not hit anyone.. They have a right to boo and he has a right to tell them to **************** off.

Comment

and everyone did what they had a right to do...so why is that making news headlines? because there is more to it than just that....

fans start booing, then they stop buying jerseys...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well i think David is going back to Europe because I think 2010 is important to him. I think also his inclusion in the galaxay lineup has not made them all that better. I would argue the acquisition of Tall P is a better feat than becks on the field but the $$ off the field is the key..

Comment

Working...
                              X