RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 4 best CONCACAF teams are in the semis....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4 best CONCACAF teams are in the semis....

USA v Honduras

MexTico v. Costa Rica

Might as well-- since it's these teams that get the greatest fan support and fill stadium.
    • Was there over 82,000 fans at the new Dallas stadium last night?
    • Haiti and Jamaica have the same style and approach to football............>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The results speak for themselves and we have been soundly put in our place. Back to the drawing board.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

not soundly...but we have been put in our place...we always seem to put ourselves on the backfoot in these competitions ... have to win the last game just in order to have a mathematical chance because we are depending on another outcome.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Starting XI© isiphotos.com / isiphotos.comEmail this photo to friend| Buy this photo

1 of 12

HL

Comment

di breddah wid di locks..i wonder what or who inspired him to grow locks?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

U.S. Headed To Semifinals
            Kyle Beckerman scored his first international goal in the 49th minute to tie the game.
            © Kelley Cox/isiphotos.com

Pablo Mastroeni had similar locks...played similar position...similar style...

Mastroeni eventually cut.
            Last edited by HL; July 20, 2009, 04:24 PM.

HL

Comment

pablo mastroeni? ok thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                not soundly...but we have been put in our place...we always seem to put ourselves on the backfoot in these competitions ... have to win the last game just in order to have a mathematical chance because we are depending on another outcome.
                A terrible habit to develop - always near (to moving on), yet always so far (never moving on)!

I'll say it again...in both our loses and in our win we got enough chances to have scored at least 2 goals in each match.

I think Rico wrote a column - (It sits in the main site!) - that he
                titled, Oportunity Lost?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We lost it when we couldn't score against Canada..for even a draw, we were able to do it last year to draw in Toronto, but after looking good we couln't finish. We don't seem to get a handle on being clinical when it counts.
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    USA v Honduras

MexTico v. Costa Rica

Might as well-- since it's these teams that get the greatest fan support and fill stadium.
                    • Was there over 82,000 fans at the new Dallas stadium last night?
                    • Haiti and Jamaica have the same style and approach to football............>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As usual you are right on point HL (fotballically speaking) Jamaica has back slid so far it's not even funny.

I am not even asking to see the glory days of 1998, the Carl Bown era from just a few years ago will even satisfy me.

Our suffering continues, what u say it was unpresedented that Jamaica went to the world cup.

Mosiah said something to me years ago and it really hold through, he said "I went to France to see Jamica play in a World Cup finals because I don't know if that will ever happen in my life time again"

R.I.P Jamaica's football, you will always be missed.

Comment

We need to have a single malt Scaly.

Set the date.

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X