Stick-to-itness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick-to-itness

Theodore Whitmore I have confidence that you are the right person for the job. Gwaan duh yuh tings!!!

Blessed

Happy belated congratulations on Man U Prem victory.U been MIA yuh alright ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mi cool X,winning the EPL was nothing really, the CL is the one that we wanted. How yuh duh X?

Blessed

Comment

Fine general ! gleefully watching the demise of Man U , Ronaldo gone Tevez get kick to the curb , wah Fergie a plan fi win this sesaon surely not the EPL or C.L .

Carling or Fa cup look more likely, if dem lucky.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What was missing in the Ronaldo Man U is the typical team work, though no fault of Ronaldo;other players needed to step up...
          They might just revert to that with the absence of the great winger, though it would help if we had the gifted striker Tevez.
          Samuel exposed Vidic(Eto does not do that on a day to day basis in La Liga)and Rio tried his best to prevent the penalty white maker from scoring which is why Messi scored. Our two acclaimed defenders exposed?
          Also, before Ronaldo was seen as great Rio affirmed he was the greatest, it had to be the myriad problems he had in training dealing with Ronaldo.
          We could learn from Madrid regarding true upgrade.

Blessed

Comment

Problem is I dont think Man U has a team that can play as a team .Rafa always talks about balance I see none in Man U .Tevez more than Ronanldo provided that balance .He attacks and defends with passion.Fergie could have used him in a Gerrad role right behind Berb and Rooney.If he is planning to use anyone else your midfield is weak and Forwrad line is weak because Tevez is that bridge or link.

I dont see many goals in that team , i dont see the steel in the middle .I dont see that balance .

Comment

Is that why he signed Owen ? Big gamble .Why not stick with the evil that he knew , Tevez!

Comment

Working...
              X