I did not apply for job - Simoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: I did not apply for job - Simoes

RF, do better than that man. Ah summady pickney, nuh call him jackass!:hehe:
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The only reason why we have this interview is because Simoes decided to squeal to the media to refute claims that he never applied for the job, when, for all intents and purposes, he did! If he didn't try to explain it, he would look like a liar, and that's would be another problem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (8/16/2006)The only reason why we have this interview is because Simoes decided to squeal to the media to refute claims that he never applied for the job, when, for all intents and purposes, he did! If he didn't try to explain it, he would look like a liar, and that's would be another problem!
        What Simoes duh yuh? OK, i can understand your hatred for Burrell (go jump in the sea), but good god man, Simoes?
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

oops
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So wha happen, mi not apologist too? When me lose that title, last weekend it was me and Mosiah all of a sudden a Mosiah one.

A what dis faddah????
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Hate?!?! Why? I have already stated that Simoes is my 2nd choice for the job!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Behind the Dutchman? Good choice!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

sickko (8/16/2006)So wha happen, mi not apologist too? When me lose that title, last weekend it was me and Mosiah all of a sudden a Mosiah one.
                  A what dis faddah????
                  eh eheh .. you missed it, here is a quote from my second or third post on this thread..."..True to form Mosiah. Defend your good friend Crentson to the very end, no matter what, just defend yuh friend. And we havent even heard from Apologist #2 Sicko yet..."
                  President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Mosiah...are you serious..unbelieveable......Whatever you guys wanna say about Simoes..he took our football the furtherest...People can say CB was working the magic in the background and I ask..why wasn't he working that magic when he as all by himself...what..he didn't get enough corporate support right....No end to the Excuses....

My first Choice is the Dutch and 2nd is Simoes....

The only reason I wouldn't choose Simoes is that he might have build some enemies in the JFF (even though Boxhill on his way out), and he might not be as hungry as the dutch who would have something big to proove

Comment

OK boss...let you off this time...just trying to keep you consistent
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Mosiah, me tend to agree with your theory, not trying to be funny but the taxi driver will come back and beg back the work. What success has he had since leaving here?

His ego wont allow him to do the actual work but he would talk to his contacts here and put out feelers.

These contact would have the ears of the media people and let it slip that Rene is interested, given his taking us to France they were hoping public pressure would be brought to bear and start calling for him to come back.

Also why would Boxhill go looking for him when it was him who fire him in the first place and cost him a trip to France with the team.

Still in all, Boxhill taking to damn long and mesing this thing up, CB cannot be the man even for two weeks if they really intend to move the programm forward.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

sickko (8/16/2006)Mosiah, me tend to agree with your theory, not trying to be funny but the taxi driver will come back and beg back the work. What success has he had since leaving here?
                          His ego wont allow him to do the actual work but he would talk to his contacts here and put out feelers.
                          These contact would have the ears of the media people and let it slip that Rene is interested, given his taking us to France they were hoping public pressure would be brought to bear and start calling for him to come back.

Also why would Boxhill go looking for him when it was him who fire him in the first place and cost him a trip to France with the team.

Still in all, Boxhill taking to damn long and mesing this thing up, CB cannot be the man even for two weeks if they really intend to move the programm forward.
                          Sicko, why cant you just come flat out and ask your good friend Boxhill tyo take a Hike? Is this the best you can do in calling a spade a spade? ..."...Still in all, Boxhill taking to damn long and mesing this thing up..."

Comment

My Good friend??? I met the man twice and spoke to him on the phone two more times, all for bussiness purposes.

But still make sure you read the Observer West tommorrow.

Remember now the stories are listed under Western Stories on the left side of the web page.

All right now me gone a Negril with NNP for a well earned vacation in a five star all-inclusive (duh no badda tell Shatta seh me spend money gone a all-inlcusive)
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                            X