X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P'more Utd To Embark On 10-day Norway Camp

P'MORE UTD TO EMBARK ON 10-DAY NORWAY CAMP
    Sunday, August 02, 2009

Portmore United will depart the island tomorrow for Norway for a 10-day pre-season camp where they will play three friendly matches against Norwegian opponents.

The many-time Premier League champions of Jamaica will first tackle First Division side Nybersund IL Trysil on Wednesday and Second Division outfits Lillestrom SK on Thursday and Lyn FK Tuesday, August 11. The team returns on Thursday, August 13.

http://jamaicaobserver.com/sports/ht...RWAY_CAMP_.asp

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Sunday, August 02, 2009

Portmore United will depart the island tomorrow for Norway for a 10-day pre-season camp where they will play three friendly matches against Norwegian opponents.

The many-time Premier League champions of Jamaica will first tackle First Division side Nybersund IL Trysil on Wednesday and Second Division outfits Lillestrom SK on Thursday and Lyn FK Tuesday, August 11. The team returns on Thursday, August 13.

progressive!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wish Portmore and the players every success!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Sunday, August 02, 2009

Good opportunity for some players to showcase their talent and possibly earn a few trials wit these clubs in Norway

Comment

This is awesome Mo! I know these tours are not cheap but I think the experience for the players, staff and administrators is priceless. I also have to big them up for picking such a perfect location to tour. I think if any team on the rock can afford it they should look to go to scandinavia for part of their preseason. So many benifits to it from potential player transfers to quality pre-season matches that allow the team to grow. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X