Drogba lost the game in full time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drogba lost the game in full time!

His giving away of the ball with players to the right and left of him in the box was simply atrocious play. Chelsea should have had at least another goal or two out of those buildups.

He should be made to look at those anti-TEAM efforts over and over again...in fact, he should be given at least 1000 'lines' - "I must never be so selfish and stupid ever again!"
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Chelsea wins the penalty shoot-out after full time draw!

Nice feeling out by both managers...teams below 'full speed'. Draw was fair result!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ballack has to be one of the dirtiest players in top flite football worldwide. Up in the pub, as he was coming on, everybody including Chelsea fanz said he would do something very bad in the game. One person seated beside me actually predicted the precise thing he would do. When he went down without being fouled, the ref negated a great advantage play for Man U and stopped the game. Then we he committed his egregious foul on Evra, the ref did not stop the game and he let Chelsea continue on to score.

Ballack should have received a red card and I hope the EPL does something about it. Had it been a regular EPL game, retaliatory efforts could have caused someone to be severely injured.

Congrats to Chelsea on the final score. Ben Foster will be hoping that when he awakens tomorrow it will have been just a dream.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

It was a good run out for my team. I like how we looked. There were certain things that we need some work on:

1. Rooney looked tame. He wasn't playing with his usual fire. I hope that's not the new Rooney.
        2. Valencia lost the ball a bit too often
        3. John O'Shea is still too slow
        4. Ben Foster looked incompetent. He needs to go work on his kicking. He should have done much better on the second goal.
        5. Evra needs to "Cool It Now". He should never take another penalty. He body shape was wrong from the get-go.

Overall, I am feeling very confident going into the new season. Fyah bun pon Livafool.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
          Ballack has to be one of the dirtiest players in top flite football worldwide. Up in the pub, as he was coming on, everybody including Chelsea fanz said he would do something very bad in the game. One person seated beside me actually predicted the precise thing he would do. When he went down without being fouled, the ref negated a great advantage play for Man U and stopped the game. Then we he committed his egregious foul on Evra, the ref did not stop the game and he let Chelsea continue on to score.

Ballack should have received a red card and I hope the EPL does something about it. Had it been a regular EPL game, retaliatory efforts could have caused someone to be severely injured.

Congrats to Chelsea on the final score. Ben Foster will be hoping that when he awakens tomorrow it will have been just a dream.
          This is why football officiating is eff-ry. Ballack was clearly in the wrong but Evra let him get under his skin with that stupid retaliatory tackle resulting in the yellow card. Still, the way the rules are applied are so inconsistent that it invites stupid behaviour. Ballack should have been sent off.

Still, Chelsea played the better game (certainly in the second half) and asked some interesting questions of Manu-r especially with Bosingwa in the game. It is pretty clear that Manurnited is not the same team it was last year. Should be Chelsea's season.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Nice feeling out by both managers...teams below 'full speed'. Draw was fair result!
            Fair? Rooney's goal was offside. The right team won.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fergie should have pulled Evra before Evra had a chance to retaliate. It could have resulted in something really ugly. Ballack should ahve been pulled also. A charity shield match should not have that stuff. The assistant refs and the fourth official were obviously asleep. If all the Chelsea fans in the pub knew what to expect from Ballack as he was coming unto the field, how could the ref miss something that blatant? Ballack's attitude goes to the point where players besides just Drogba on the Chelsea squad still dont care for him. He is a good talent, very far past his prime, who is dirty and tries to beg forgiveness afterwards.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Bwoy Pau, not even a Community Sheild your likkle side can win eeh? Oh snap....you would have to win the FA Cup or the League Cup to play for the shield. Don't worry, I am going to put in a call to SAF to ask the EFA feh put up a badge so that Liverfool can try to win something.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So wait!? You saying the goal wasn't offside? Cho! Come now Jangle...show some dignity man. What happen, you a run fi Lazie president seat inna di fan club? Oh...dat explains it, unu ago have a new presidunce...but you can't spin like him...him is di best!!

Comment

There is only one president. I am happy to play my role and assist the president in his duties. The Rooney goal is inconclusive that he was offside. What is very conclusive though is that the Ballack foul should have been called and the game stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      There is only one president. I am happy to play my role and assist the president in his duties. The Rooney goal is inconclusive that he was offside. What is very conclusive though is that the Ballack foul should have been called and the game stopped.
                      Ballack fouled Evra. Rooney was offside. Both goals scored under dubious circumstances so don't gwan like fiunu was any betta. Cho. Unu love gwan like unu likkle side is some victim bizness eh...

By di way...weh unu president deh? Him writing a speech?

Comment

Working...
                      X