HL, Am I off the hook for the paella?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, Am I off the hook for the paella?

I did call a score but tell me if you think the bet was hinged on that... I was really (seriousy) thinking a win loss situation... but if you insist I could spring for a tapa.
    Peter R

Let's put it like this PR...i'll buy the first round of Red Stripe--then you fyiah the nex shat and the next and the next.............

I know you were quite worried when the US scored first.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What! me worry? not at all No problem...btw my first round consists of six to start (but will settle for two) I just came back from America and Canada last night... I must say all the yanks I dealt with were very courteous, efficient and generous...(once dem know you spending yuh money). I was helping my daughter set up her apt. upstate NY where she's starting post grad studies. I KNOW I could not have accomplished what I did down here in the same amount of time.

And since this is a football forum...while there I forgot to check out the Rochester Rhinos...I believe Brent Sancho, a Trini, is asst. coach/player.

Maybe next time...and mek sure de beer dem cold, altho' as a Jakan yuh suppose to appreciate it at any temperature.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

Maybe next time...and mek sure de beer dem cold, altho' as a Jakan yuh suppose to appreciate it at any temperature.
        Bwoy - you really turn trini eh? Ah call de yout "jakan".
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yu know...when in Rome etc... eyy is who turn off de Soca??
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X