No announcement yet.

Famous Manchester United trialist will have to drop down lea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the end result of development? When yuh in high school and you study for 5 years, what is the end result? Or better yet what is the purpose of studying for 5 years in high school?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      What is the end result of development? When yuh in high school and you study for 5 years, what is the end result? Or better yet what is the purpose of studying for 5 years in high school?
      Ah Jangle...my wise but misguided fren...the end result of development in football is to become a warrior, blooded in the ways of battle, not wars. Wars are for generals, not soldiers. Soldiers execute as directed by their leaders...and not always are their leaders given the equipment to arm their worthy fighting men, yet they - being men of mettle - battle on.

Now, lest I be accused of "laziness" and not answer the question directly, the purpose of studying 5 years in high school - indeed excelling - doesn't guarantee that you will become a doctor...but it doesn't mean the teacher didn't teach you well. A wise man (me) once said "Learning is a quest with no end, with no reward but the learning itself". Put that in your history book.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

ok Gigzie!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          ok Gigzie!!!!
          What can I say? Ah learn mi a learn fram unu..
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X