EPL on ESPN2 -in HD is lovely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPL on ESPN2 -in HD is lovely

Quite a pleasant treat to see the EPL in HD...

I thought Setanta was out of the football business.

The Manchester City game is on Setanta.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

MLS is doing great .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes....they are...

HL

Comment

Whatcha talking about Willis?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes MLS paved the way for EPL on ESPN , now watch it tek ova...lol.Do you have any idea about the nielsen ratings on its debut?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, another high tech tool used by MLS is STROBE MOTION.

It shows the motion of the ball frame by frame....

Fantastic if you ax me!!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              X, another high tech tool used by MLS is STROBE MOTION.

It shows the motion of the ball frame by frame....

Fantastic if you ax me!!!
              Did they have American commentators? (Lawd, please tell me no!!)
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X