• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cornel Glen! - I'm sure Latapy would agree
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you come with this gladis thing again? Same way you did a jump up a the begining of last season and by new years you start hide.
      Ah bizniz trip im did deh pon...relax.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        but this year him already sounding like next year!

nice!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          since him a "perfect" striker, him and Fuller nuh inna no class so it make no sense mi argue wid you.

Wenger shoulda get fired right?

Harry Rednapp a small league manager, and Big Sam too.

Which teams got relegated last season again?

You don't have no credibility fi talk to me two games inna the season.

1. No credibility? I think you remember me saying at the start of last season that Fuller isnt a striker that would score 15-20 goals and he didnt? did you miss that?

2. Last season Wenger shouldve been fired. Arsenal at the time was fighting to finish 4th and had gain a CL spot. It wouldve been justified. He's hard a good start so far but let see what happens the rest of this season.

3. Redknapp and Allardyce are decent managers just not great ones. Neither of them of league titles at the highest level nor have they had CL football under their belt. Add to that they both have never managed a top 4 team in any top Euro league period.

4. One of the teams I predicted got relegated. I cant always be 100% right but my facts are always spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
            every premier league season da yute ya get duncer

well damn.. where u been son? jus got through payin ur internet bill huh? no internet access is a bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Cornel Glen! - I'm sure Latapy would agree

Review the thread details. The discussion is about 2 premiership strikers not one that plays in MLS.

Comment

1. yuh realise seh NO BPL striker scored 20 goals in the BPL? Yuh realise seh fernando torres ongle score 14 and fuller at 3 behind had 11?

2. shoulda woulda....whateva!!!

3. redknapp took a sliding spurs and COMPLETELY turned the team around! so far he is unbeaten having beaten liverpool already...

4. one outa 3 is really great if you are an underachiever so..congrats!

facts?!!! facts?!!! yuh a one di liadest man on yah..ongle nyamdirt is a bigger lyiad...hmmm what unnuh have in common?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unuh have time. This fraud only surface this time of year like flu season. No vaccination necessary reality will shut him up as it always does.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    Unuh have time. This fraud only surface this time of year like flu season. No vaccination necessary reality will shut him up as it always does.
                    woh yoh!!

Swine flu ah bite.....whey di Tamiflu deh?

Comment

1. yuh realise seh NO BPL striker scored 20 goals in the BPL? Yuh realise seh fernando torres ongle score 14 and fuller at 3 behind had 11?

2. shoulda woulda....whateva!!!

3. redknapp took a sliding spurs and COMPLETELY turned the team around! so far he is unbeaten having beaten liverpool already...

4. one outa 3 is really great if you are an underachiever so..congrats!

facts?!!! facts?!!! yuh a one di liadest man on yah..ongle nyamdirt is a bigger lyiad...hmmm what unnuh have in common?

Hold on..

1. Nicholas Anelka scored 18 Premiership goals last season and 25 in total.

2. Redknapp took a sliding spurs and turned them around? Sure he took them from tha jaws of relegation. He had some money which he spent in the process to achieve that. The purchase of Defoe, Palacios etc took tha pressure off him!

3. LOL ..the facts are there in print. Go back and research all the posts I made at the start of the 08-09 season. Sometimes mi a wonder if u and Asassin blind!

4. Who name nyamdirt? I dont even know tha individual but im inclined to think both u and Sass might be tha same person. Whats interesting is that both of you type tha same way!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post

I own a business fool. Time constraints doesnt allowed me the free time you currently have to spend day and night on a football forum. Thats my price for success. Your price for failure is no money in your pocket and all tha free time in the world to be on tha boards 24/7.

Comment

1. ok yuh can read comprehension is you problem.

2. isn't that what anagers are supposed to do? nuh dat chelsea duh, spend money to buy quality players?

3. er...what are you referring to here.....

4. like i said in my point 4 above, yuh satisfied with 1/3 den a just you dat!

i an' sass are conjoined twins....btw how the doubles business treating yuh? i hear that can be quite lucrative!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                            I own a business fool. Time constraints doesnt allowed me the free time you currently have to spend day and night on a football forum. Thats my price for success. Your price for failure is no money in your pocket and all tha free time in the world to be on tha boards 24/7.
                            Wow you must be one of the few who actually own a business, congrats. But how would you know I'm here 24/7 unless of course you were here also. I think it's time for you to beetle back to the hole from whence you came. Wouldn't want your successful businesss to suffer.

Comment

actually what he said is that he owns a "business fool", not sure what the market is for business fools these days but again, he seems to have overachieved! well done to him!

Comment

yuh a clown not only that, your ejaculation was premature...yuh can get help fi dat codition yuh nuh?!!
                                DAMN !!! How you find out ?

Good one Gamma !!...

Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                                X